Huggies Forum

New Member Rss

Hi everyone. I'm a new member from NZ (are there any other Kiwis out there?). My name is Julie, 26, and I have a beautiful almost 12 mth old girl called Tora. I'm 26, a stay at home mum (apart from 1 night a week when I work) and love every minute of parenthood. I look forward to sharing info with everyone else.
Welcome my name is Jodi I have a 14 month old son. I love being a parent and find everyday a new adventure. My little boy has just decided that he can feed himself and refuses to let anyone else try. Though he did give in at lunch time as he found it hard to eat soup.

1 wonderful boy 6 and another on the way

My name is Sharee, 23, I have a beautiful 3 month old baby girl Brearna Ruby, do you have any tips for what to expect with a growing girl, if so i'd love to hear from you.
Hi, I'm a 24 year old mum to matt 13 months and no 2 due in 2 weeks (It might as well be a life time!)
Hope you enjoy the site nad it's great to gain ideas from other mums~
Hi Sharee. Oh, there's lots and lots of things to expect coming up. One thing I will say that I noticed, from 9 months on it is so fun! Before that Tora was still like a baby but when she hit 9 months she crawled, played, babbled more, laughed more ... every day brings something new & love every minute of it because before you know it they're turning 1 and you wonder where the year went. Lovely to hear from you anyway, and Good Luck with bringing your daughter up safe & happy.
Thankyou for the encouraging words, I'm sure to enjoy my daughter every day, with new things to learn and explore together.
Hi guys,nice to see some nice recent chatting! I have a 22mth beautiful little girl and a baby boy due in 6wks (also feeling like that is an eternity away). My encouraging words would have to be that from 4mths things start to get a lot easier. Baby feeds better, possibly even by themselves, they handle their wind better, less dirty nappies and little ways of communication start. Even if it is only those gorgeous smiles that say i love you!
Enjoy every day because they will never repeat!

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Sign in to follow this topic