Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Need someone to talk to.. Lock Rss

Hi, I'm having my first baby in March of next year and I don't know anyone who has kids or is pregnant themselves. If you're also looking for someone to chat to like I am, then dont be afraid to add me to MSN - [email protected]
Take care smile
hi my name is catherine, I have 2 boys 3 1/2 and 2 yrs.
I am expecting baby boy no 3 on the 21 jan 06, I have added you to my msn so I will keep an eye out for you,

Hi i have a 11 month old boy and can always be a ear for you, [email protected] Feel free to email

Natalie

Hi

Well I'm a first time mum and my daughter was born in March this year and funny enough she was due on the 31st! She was actually born on the 29th..
I have added you to my MSN list and would love to chat to you, I know what its like going through the hottest time of the year and being pregnant!!
If you want to add me or email me my address is: [email protected]

take care
Lynsey
xx

Lynsey, WA

Hey Cassie,

I'm also having my first baby next year in April, I have been given a few diff dates so could be anywhere between the 11th and 22nd! smile

I also don't really have any one to talk to as my few local friends don't have babies.

my msn is [email protected]

I look forward to chatting with you.
Hi Cassie,

I have a 2 yo girl and a 4mth old girl, i have also added you to my msn list my msn is [email protected] and if anyone else wants to add me go ahead..

Rob

Robyn Cody May 03 and Marli June 05

Hi Guys,

Just added you to my messenger list & thought I better introduce myself my name is Linsay & I have a four month old daughter.... hoping to catch up for a chat soon. my email & msn address is [email protected]

Linsay, Hannah & Kirra

Sign in to follow this topic