Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. chat online,coffee,meet up,share.

chat online,coffee,meet up,share. Lock Rss

im tanya and i am 30yrs old with a 9mth old girl, Alyssa. i have a wonderful partner but there is only so much u want to talk about to a guy, so it would be nice to chat to some other ladies and share stories. sad stories, happy stories, beautiful stories anything really. I am a good listener and a great chatterbox, and i think i have some good advice for people, and i would appreciate advice from whoever is offering. if u would like to email me [email protected] or we can chat on here. look forward to meeting new people. smile

Tanya, 9mth baby,NZ

hi tanya welcome to this site i am new here to joined a week and a half ago,i have a 5and half month old little boy,i would love to chat to you on here my name is belle and hope we can chat real soon have a great day

belle/wa/2yrold boy

hi there i m jackie 21yr with a beautiful 6month old boy since i've had him i'm so jelous of my friends they had such a quick labour while mine was 31hrs, i'm happy for them but it makes me want more babies,
r u girls the same.
Hi Tanya, I'm not much older than you - I'm 35. I have a 13mth old son Jack but have 10 years between my boys so I feel like a first time mum again as things certainly changed in 10 years.
I'm gonna add you to my contact list is that ok with you. My details are [email protected]
Where in NZ do you live? I'm in Auckland.

Look forward to a chat sometime with you.

Gaye, Auckland

hi aou.....

i have added u.... i hope u dont mind n ud like to chat to me? grin

talk soon
Sign in to follow this topic