Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. FLYING SOLO...Be great to chat to other mums out t

FLYING SOLO...Be great to chat to other mums out t Lock Rss

Hi all,

[Edited on 12/10/2008]
Hi there i dont really like telling my life story on here for all to see but i would like to chat to u do u have MSN messenger or maybe an email address.

mine is

[email protected]

hope to hear from you.

Take Care.

~

Hey there, I am also a single mum to my 2mth old daughter Cadey (01/09/05), I am 24yrs old and from Redcliffe, If you would like to e-mail or chat sometime on msn then my address for both is [email protected], dont have time at the moment to write a big story cause the little one is starting to get grumpy but looking forwaard to chatting to you soon and any other single mums also welcome to drop me a line or add me to msn.

charly and Cadey (01/09/05) Brisbane

Hi Bec,
My names Jess, Im 21 with a 7 month old son. I too was in an abusive relationship which I left when I was 5 weeks pregnant.
I also was threatened to have my tummy punched in to get rid of it if I didnt get an abortion.
If you wanna chat my email is [email protected]

Jess (22), Chris (22) and Kaden (22 mnths)

hi i recently seperated from my partner aswell. You can read all about it if u like. If you want 2 chat you can email me on [email protected] or you can add me on messenger if u have it its under the same address.Colby
hi iam a single mum of one girl she is 13 month just left her abusive father.. going threw court cases blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!
any1 wanna chat or some advice e-mail me on
[email protected] or add me to msn messager

Cassi, Shepparton, Vic Mum to 14 month old girl

Hey my name is claire and i am a single mum to bailey 5 and half months old. Wen i found out i was pregnant bailey's father wanted me to have an abortion but i couldn't put myself through that. I knew i was goin to be a single parent the whole way throught he pregnancy and it was really hard. i have a lot of support but it wasnt the same, weneva i went to the hospital for a checkup i would feel so jealous wen all the other women were there wit their husbands or partners. Now i reaslise that i have the best thing in the whole entire world and he is missing out on everything. We still talk and he's probably seen bailey 5 times. It just frustrates me that i love bailey so much and he doesn;t seem to care. maybe deep down i wish that he'd turn around and care for me and bailey and we could be a happy little family.
anyone else in a similar situation email me at claireand [email protected] or add me to messenger to hav a chat.
thanx claire

http://www.macarthurmums.forumwise.com

Sign in to follow this topic