Huggies Forum

FOR MADDYCHELLE Rss

Hi hows your pregnancy going?
how many weeks are you?
whats your daughter think of your tummy?

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

I was stunned when I saw this post! Sorry I haven't been around much the past week or so....

Hi Chelby,
I am great, thanks for my own post.
I am 20.5 weeks now and doing very well.
My daughter doesn't take much notice of my tummy, she still tries to climb all over me and wants me to get down on the floor with her to play (which I manage most days).

My daughter, Madeleine is only 15 months old so has little to no understanding of her baby brother on the way. I think she is just going to go with the flow... well here's hoping!

So how are things with you?
I look forward to chatting with you again soon (Sorry it took so long this time)

Michelle smile
Hi Chelle
things with me are pretty run of the mill now. hannah is 4mths old and lots of fun.

i hope u are doing your pelvic floor exercises.
i only wish i had of done them more often. i have to take spare knickers where ever i go hehehe

when is Madeleines birthday?

its funny even tho we've never spoken i feel i have a connection with you and a few others aswell.
to you find that for some reason you are more drawn to different people in the forum?
one of the main reasons i started this post was that i read bits n pieces from u all over the place and i though u would like to put your news all in one spot smile hope you are well
chat to you soon.

Hi Chelby,

Just a super quick one for you! Madeleine is having a fit today!!! It was nice to hear back from you.

I do feel that I have a connection with a few people at the forum and you are one of them. I just tell things how they are and I like to share my news too. I am flattered you would give me my own post... also a bit embaressed! I'm nobody special, just a mum like you.

21 weeks pregnant today... yippee! Another week closer to meeting my boy!

I have made some lovely friends at the forum and I count you as one of those now. Thankyou for sharing your stories with me and for enjoying mine too.

I hope we can continue to chat here because I would really like that.

How are you enjoying motherhood with a 4 month old? Tell me more about your bub, I'd love to hear... go on, brag about your baby all mum's should and do!!!

Well Madeleine's birthday is 10th December, 2002... why do you ask?

Have to run, but please do write again! It was lovely to catch up with you again. smile

where abouts do you live? how old are you?
I was wondering Madelines bday just out of interest. whens your bday? mines 28/8/1972.
i'm a virgo with a scorpio child. we are doomed already LOL smile

i love being a mum , its unreal.
i've never been much of a talker about me and my things, i've always listened, i feel weird bragging, i can't seem to bring myself to do it.
growing up my mum always told us that nobody likes a bragger, so i have a hard time with it,
Hannah is the cutest bub ever ( i think so anyway) she hardly ever cries, shes always smiling and happy,people are amazed at how good she is
can a bub ever be too good ,do you think?
I'm a pretty laid back person , i dont judge people on their choices but i like to give my 2 cents worth if i think they could do better.

Hows Madeline did she settle down for you after her fit smile i'm yet to experience all that good stuff.

I hope you are doing your pelvic floor exercises

Hi Chelby,

Sorry again for my delay in reply... not enough hours in my day at the moment.

To answer your questions...

I live in South East Queensland and I am 29 years old. My birthday is 16/01/75 and that makes me a Capricorn... and I really am one too! I have been happily married for 6 years also... you didn't ask that, but thought I'd mention it.

I too love being a mum, can't remember what I did with all my time before my precious daughter came along. I simply wouldn't want to go back. I find everyday rewarding and I love watching my daughter grow and develop before my eyes.

Being 23 weeks pregnant now, some days are better than others... it can be tough when the baby on the inside is demanding I rest and the baby on the outside is demanding I play!!

Your daughter Hannah sounds wonderful and what a pretty name. I don't think a bub can ever be too good, but count your blessing everyday and spare a thought for those mummy's with screaming or sick bubba's. I too was blessed with a very good baby with Madeleine. She hardly ever cried and made first time motherhood so easy for me.

I only hope my little boy will be the same when he is born in July. Is it too much to expect?

I like your way of thinking too, being laid back and going with the flow is just like me... I don't judge and tend to only share my opiniond when I'm asked too or if I feel the person really needs help.

For someone who is not much of a talker... you are doing great. Oh, and yes Madeleine recovered quite quickly from her tantrum once she had mum's attention.

How old is Hannah and what sort of things can she do? Please share more about her and yourself. Are you married? Where do you live? Do you plan to have anymore children?

By the way.... yes "mum" I am doing my pelvic floor exercises............. when I rememeber... sigh!

Hope to hear from you soon and don't be as slack as me with replies... LOL

Michelle smile smile smile
Hi Chelby,

I got your e-mail address from another post and added you to my MSN Messenger list.

Hopefully I will catch you on-line sometime.

Michelle smile
Hi Chelle
hows your pegnancy going.
bet ur bumps getting big now.

i thought this post was gone. ive been on here a few times and havent found it ........ hense the long wait for a reply.

greg and i bought a new car today. ive got a 1993 holden barina and its not as safe as a car could be so we traded it in on a mazda tribute. greg has his car but he needs it for work.
we also have bought a house and we move in in 4 weeks. yippee i cant wait for that. finally hannah can have her own room. my dad said he wants to draw on my walls , cause thats what i did to theirs when i was little smile hahaha. so i told him he can if he wants cause we will paint over it anyway. it was funny.
the house we are in now doesnt have a bath so we needed that for hannah. shes 5mths now, wow time really does fly once you have kids.
unfortunatly im not married. greg and i keep saying 'one day' it would be nice for all of us to have the same last name, she has both our last names with a hyphen, but other than that its good how we are.although i hate the word defacto. i feel like gutter trash when i say that.

hows things going with you Michelle
havent heard back from you lately i havent been in this site for a while.

Hi Chelby.

I am still around... sorry. I have been incredibly busy! We just moved house a few days ago and on top of that my daughter Maddy (17 months) has been sick with a mild lung infection! Plus I am a few days away from being 30 weeks pregnant and have a rotten cold too! I saw you tried to contact me on MSN the other night. You did have the right person. I didn't realise my husband had logged on to the computer and saw your message much too late. Would love to catch up with you soon. Please forgive me for not replying sooner either, I am sure you can imagine what I am going through.

Hope all is well with you and Hannah... 5 months now. The time sure does fly!!!

Talk soon,

Michelle smile
i fully understand. i get the keys to my first home on friday, and a fully stressed out aswell.

thats no good about maddy, if i lived near your i could do the neighbourly thing and make you a cassarole or something,

get well soon, wow 30ks ay........ reaching the uncomfortable phase now.

bye for now
Chelle.

Hi Chelby,

Did you send me an E-mail? I am getting confused, blame it on the pregnancy hormones or whatever... are you chelby ville? I hope so.

Things are slowly improving here... lots of runny noses, what a joy!

Goodluck with moving into your new home - and your first! That is exciting. This is the 3rd house we have owned and plan to stay put for a very long time now.

Hope I don't get pregnant again or I'll probably get the urge to move (giggle giggle)...

I hope the next 10 weeks go fast, just starting to feel impatient now... not looking forward to the labour though, fingers crossed it all goes well.

More soon,

Chelle 2
Sign in to follow this topic