Huggies Forum

Young Mums Lock Rss

Hi Carla,
My email is [email protected] i would love to see some pics of you and Mya. There are some recent pics of Maya and I on her website
www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
We will be visiting Sydney, where Mum and Dad live, so it will be a good break for me - they love Maya, and they don't get to see her very often, so they spoil her heaps!

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

Hi Allison,
I'm Emma, I'm 23 and my little girl Maya is 17 mths. We live in Auckland NZ. Good on you for staying at school. I was 1/2 way thru Uni when I got pregnant, and I finished after Maya was born, and now I have a great job working as a writer, so it is definitely worth it.
Good luck - and if bubs is born late it might be born on my birthday 30 Dec!

Well. I'm finally back on here. My mum and dad are home. I had my 21st on the 26th of August and Milly had her 1st on the 27th. My cousin came over from NSW for our birthdays.

Luke actually gave Milly presents. I can't believe it. He gave her some cheap clothes and a little toy. For fathers day we gave him some portrait photos of Milly and Blake (her half bro). One of them together and one of each of them separate.

Luke's girlfriend, Sindy, is having a baby girl on December 6th. I hope this means he won't want anything to do with Milly, but they are being really nice to me at the moment. (Maybe they think we'll give them all her old clothes or something. Don't bet on it though).

I'm going to Melbourne on the 30th of September until the Sunday then we are up to Brissy and Rocky for a few weeks. Hopefully we can get together Carla and we can let our little angels(?) play together.

Milly is walking really well now and has got another tooth. That's 5 on top and 3 on the bottom.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing fine.

If anyone wants me to send you a pic of Milly give me your emails. (We now have a scanner.)

Love you all lots.

Hi Penny!
Gad to hear your Mum and Dad got home safely, and that Milly's first birthday went well.
We have been pretty busy, I'm working full time, and we are going to Sydney on Wed for a month which will be cool. I am also going to England in Nov for work, and Maya gets to come too.
Maya has had tonsilitis this weekend and been pretty sick but she's back at daycare now, and hopefully will SLEEP tonight - she's been in my bed all weekend while she's been sick!
I'd love to see some pics of Milly. My email is
[email protected]
I can send you some back of Maya, or you can check them out at
www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
I have a digital camera so I update her site all the time.
TTYL
Emma & Maya (monster!)

Hi my name is jody im 17 i have a 2 yr old son named billy-jerome i had him a few months before my 16 birthday i live in sydney if you want to chat my msn is [email protected] all the best jody

Mummy 2 B-J

Hi all my name is Ann, iam 21 and have a 19 mth old daughter Taneesha, we are from Melbourne Australia, feel free to add me to msn messenger my email addy is [email protected]

Ann - Mummy To Taneesha, Jesse & Hallie

Hi, My name is Michaela and im 18 due to have my first child on the 28 November 04!I am from sydney nsw and if anyonw wants to chant please add me! my email is [email protected] smile

Michaela mum to Tyler

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one cos my bubby is screaming for a bottle tongue

Im 18 with 3 month old Tahlia Lee

Any other young mums (especially ones from canberra) please write to me at [email protected] or add me to msn

see ya'll laters

Kel n Tahlia
xxx
hi MY NAME IS JOHANNE I AM 27 I LIVE IN BRISBANE CALL PLAINLAND LOVE TO CHAT WITH WHERE ARE YOU FROM GOT BOY WHO IS 22 MONTH NAME ETHAN WHERE ARE YOU FROM
MY EMAIL

[email protected]

msn has well

[email protected] plainland qld

Hi Em,

I'm glad you like the photo. It's really strange that Milly and Blake look the same, but nothing like their dad.

Maya is a real cutie. I can't believe she's the same weight as Milly.
I hope you and Maya got to Sydney ok. Is she excited to see her grandparents again. It's been a while since you've come to Aust. isn't it?

I walked Milly over to grandma's today. Luke came over about 2 hours after we got there. He was a bit strange at first cause we hadn't told him we were going there, but then he was ok.

Only a fortnight till we go on holidays. I can't wait. I need a holiday so badly.

Anyway. I'm really tired and need sleep. Hope you and Maya are ok.

Bye.

Hi to all newbies,

My name is Penny. I'm 21 and I have a beautiful little girl named Amelia Joyce (Milly) who is 1. I live in Adelaide, but used to live in Queensland. I'm a single mum and love my daughter above everything else.

My email is [email protected] if anyone would like to chat.

Hi Penny,
Maya and I are great! We are in Sydney atm visiting the family, and I am working here too. PLus we are going to London on 30 Oct! I will be working and my boss is paying for it, and my sister is coming over too to be Maya's nanny! We will be gone for 3 weeks, it will be so cool, plus we are going to spend a few days in Spain on the way back.
LOL - Milly and Maya weigh the same! She is such a scrawny little monkey that girl of mine. I took her to Chinatown yesterday for lunch and you should have seen her packing away the chinese food. You would swear she was a chinese baby!
TTYL
Emma & Maya

Sign in to follow this topic