Huggies Forum

Young Mums Lock Rss

Hello my name is Tania im 22 with a 5month old baby girl. would love to talk to other mums my email address is [email protected]

Tania,SYD,13mth girl. [email protected]

hey its me karen here sorry i have not wrote back but ive been really bus.. well as u all no im 19 im 29 weeks i have 7 wks to go and yes im still scared the father of my baby still does not talk to me and still does not want to have ne thing to do with they baby.. im having a baby girl and im due on 24th of december so its neally here... if there are ne other young mums like me plz plz plz msn me or write me an email id love to talk and id love to here ur advice my email is [email protected]
i look forward to hereing from every one thanx

karen

hi my name is Karen I am 25 and have a 23 mth old girl,and partner paddy who is 26, and would love to chat! smile

Karen,NZ, 5 yr old girl & 2 yr old boy

Hi everyone. I am 21 years old and am currently 26 weeks pregnant with my first child. My partner of nearly 2 1/2 years is 24. I'm nervous about becoming a Mum but am more worried that my boyfriend won't cope with everything and will bail.
Also just wanted to know whow you guys coped with Labour, like how long were you in labour for and did you have any pain medication

hi my name is angela i am 22 with a 11 and 1/2mth old son if anyone would like to chat my email is [email protected]
Hi everyone, my advice to Emma is to think about you and your baby, just try and involve your boyfriend in the pregnacy as much as you can.
I was luck I was in labour for 7 hours seems long but not too bad and only had gas. if you want to talk my email is [email protected]

Karen,NZ, 5 yr old girl & 2 yr old boy

Hi Emma-T my name is krissie im 24 years old and im also 26 weeks pregnant with my first child. my bf Lee and i have been together for nearly 5 years and we are both really looking forward to the new arrival, although im a little scared because ive had some really vivid dreams about me not liking the baby and other silly dreams. ive been told im having a boy, but id hate to go out and buy all boys stuff and come home with a baby girl so ive chosen cream and white baby clothes from size 0000 - ooo. Have you felt your baby kicking yet? its a pretty awesome feeling hey! Have you sat down with your bf and talked to eachother about how you both are feeling ? Lee and i did that, and i was amazed at what he had to say. hope to hear from you soon

krissie 26 weeks preg byron bay

Hello,
I am a young mum too!
My name is Melanie and I am 20. I live in Brisbane with my partner Ben(23) and our 9 month old little girl, Holly.
I would love to get to know other young mums,and maybe meet some in Brisbane smile

Melanie and Holly (9 months)

look luck with it hope it gos well for you let me know how it went?

Johanne chambers

[email protected] plainland qld

Hi to all you young mothers. My name is Kylee and I'm a young mother as well. I am 22 years old and live with my partner in NSW, we have two daughter's and one on the way. My duughter are aged 6 years and 4 years. I'm due to have my baby in January 2004. I have only been in Australia for 1 years. We moved here from NZ. So far so good.
If there is any one that want's to have a chat my email address is [email protected]

kylee, NSW, 6 years, 4 years and 1 on the way.

I'm to turn 22 years old in 2 days, and even though i am not as young as some of the Mum's here. I still consider myself a youngish Mum.

Pregnancy is a great time. I absolutely loved it and i wouldn't change a thing.

I had an awesome pregnancy, and labour was hard, but i didn't use drugs and the result was a perfect baby girl.

Good luck to all the others Mums and Mums-to-Be!
hi i from brisbaneYOU SEND ME ON [email protected] any time you like.....
Hello my name Johanne Chambers I got your Email from Huggies Exchange so I
would have to talk to any time I have told you about my self can you tell me
where you come from..

I came two Weeks early my water came on the Fridaynight about 11.00pm on
the friday And I had him on the Saturday At 2.00 pm but they had to induced
it was going no way at all i went for 12 Hours of labour I was so gald it
was over My mum and shane was there I could have it early but i was waiting
for my mum to come to be there with me she came at 9.00 on the saturday
moring they put the drip in then it was on then .. I had at Ipswich Hospital
they where so good .. And I was home on the Monday Night . . well i will
tell you about my self I been with SHANE for 4 years in Aug the 29 THIS
year I hope to get married We have talk about it . i WILL BE 27 ON THE 3 OCT