Huggies Forum

Young Mums Lock Rss

Hi Leanne
I'm new to this site, but it has soooo much helpful info..... I'm also 20 and expecting my first child, she is due on the 1/1/04....... I have had some bad comments from people too, but i don't take any notice of them, its there problem not mine....do you know what your having? and what date are you due? or have you had your bub already?.... I'm from WA, where in Aust are you from?..... Do you have a partner to support you or what sort of support have you had over your pregnancy?.. Sorry to ask so many questions but nobody i know my age is pregnant, and sometimes i feel like i'm doing things on my own, even though i have a partner, (he is 26)... Pls reply to me, i just need somebody else to talk to...... hope to here from you soon, or anybody else in my same situation....

Good luck to all the other mums to be out there...

WA Sasha 6/1/04

hi i am also a young mum i am 20 and i have a 7mth old daughter does anyone have msn messenger? if so do you want to chat on it? my e-mail is [email protected]
Hi i'm chantelle.
I am 17 and 19 weeks pregnant with my first child.
I'm very excited to be becoming a mum and i would love advice from anyone who has anything to offer, i would love to meet a young mother or a young pregnant person around my age and as far along as me or further so that i can share my experiences so far.
I have a loving and supporting partner whom is 19 and just as excited as me, our families are being really supportive. if anyone has msn and would like to chat my email is [email protected]

thanx i look forward to chatting to someone and taking advice

chantelle+1,hobart,tas

Hi everyone I was just reading all the stories and you are all very brave people I consider myself a young mum at 24 these days with most people having their babies after 30. I have a 3 mth old son who I adore. Its amazing being a mum I never knew you could love something so much. Im really glad I had him young so I wont need him looking after me when hes a teenager. Id love to chat to anyone my email address is
[email protected] talk to you soon.
Hi everyone,

I am also a young mum i am 21 years old and have a 5 month old son and am loving every single part of being a mum. It is just the most beautiful thing in the world. I would also Love to talk to any other young mums out there and talk about our different experiences we have had. I would also love to catch up with anyone who lives around the forest Lake area or would like to meet up somewhere around the forest lake area or in the city.
Feel free to send me an email
[email protected]
or if you have msn you can chat to me
[email protected]

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Hi all,

I too am a young mother! I am 19 years old and have an 18mth old and a 3mth old - both beautiful boys.

I wouldn't change a thing about being a mum even at this age, because my boys are my life now and it just seems natural. Of course I am still pursing my dreams and goals, so I don't feel like I've lost anything, maybe I've added alot more time to achieve them but thats it.

Michelle smile

Devron born 25wks 2002, Jayden 38wks 2003 & Manaia

Hi. My name is Penny. I'm 20 and have a 4 month old girl. Her father sees her maybe once a week if she's lucky. If anyone wants to chat I'm open. My email is [email protected]

Hi I'm a young mum too. I was 18 when I had my baby. She turns one next month. Anyone who wants to talk my email is [email protected] and my yahoo id is diesel_powered_20
Cheers Sarah

dawnsmum

Hi, i know u posted ur message ages ago but i only just found out about this site.

I hope things are going well for you.

I am 18 and have a two year old daughter and am also 30weeks pregnant. I'd love to talk with you if you would like. My email is [email protected]
Take Care, Tash
Hi Everyone!!!!!
How are you all hope you all had a great christmas!
I'm 21 years old and 35 weeks pregnant. my boyfriend and i have been together for 3 years and can't wait to meet our new baby. it's so amazing to feel the baby move inside my belly!!! sometimes we can actually see it moving around, it's spooky!!! it's been so hot lately, i now will always sympothize with pregnant women in summer!!!
i went to see my doctor the other day and he said the baby has dropped already, everyone seems to think i'll go into labor early. i'm a little scared but i know i'll be ok. i can't wait for it to be all over.
if any one wants to email me for a chat my email address is [email protected] , hope to hear from someone soon!!!!

W.A,4weekstogo!

Hi angelstar,

Isn't being pregnant just the most beautiful thing in the world?

I just loved every single part of it. I was lucky that my baby was a winter baby so when i got really big i was getting all rugged up instead of sweating to death. I am also 21 years old and i have been with my boyfriend for 3 years as well and i remember the times when we would just sit there watching our baby move inside my tummy it is freeky and beautiful at the same time.
My baby boy Joshua is 5 months Old already and i can't believe how quick it has gone.
I gave birth to joshua 3 weeks early so you never know. Don't be scared about the labor all you have to think about is that you will be holding your beautiful baby at the end of it. I had an 11 hour labor from first contraction to end and did it totally drug free and without any tears or stiches or anything so it can be done. The midewife at the hospital actually thought i was nuts because i was boucing around the delivery room on one of those fitness balls laughing and having a great time right up until it was time to push.
Try to get lot's of sleep beore your baby is born because once your baby is here you won't get a full nights sleep again.
My sister is also pregnant and she is 36 weeks and i get to be at the hospital when her baby is born which will be wonderful.
I hope to hear from you soon

Larnie

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Its great to see so many other young mums!

Maybe instead of emailling each individual person, we could use this board as our kind of "board".

Just a thought

Devron born 25wks 2002, Jayden 38wks 2003 & Manaia

Sign in to follow this topic