Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. south australian young mums

south australian young mums Lock Rss

hi i am writing this on behalf of my sister she is 17 and has identical twin girls they are 1yrs old now. i was wondering if there is any young mums around salisbury area who are genuine and kind. when she finds out i wrote this she will be embaressed but most her family live in Q.L.D and she hasnt got many friends who dont try and use her. so if you are interested please reply.

kelly, Q.L.D, 3yr old girl & baby boy on the way

hey. i live in NZ but if she has e-mail i would b more than happy 2 chat!! im 17 and have a 4month son. twins! wow. my sis has non-identicle twin girls, theyre almost 3. its awesome, before having my boy i could never imagine having just one baby!!
hi we have a sister around the same age. We live in Wingfield but i have a car and often head up that way to see friends about 15 20 minutes away.

So anyway bit about myself Ive got a little girl Scarlett whoes 6 half months terrior only been living in Adelaide for 4 months happy to meet new mums im 21 in 16 days and love being a SAHM

Anyway my email address is [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]

Cya smile

Scarlett 4 - Hazellyn 1 - Blake born 29.07.09

im 23 and im new to south australia my family is also in qld and i also have a 1 year old baby girl and 2 step kids aged 6,5
Sign in to follow this topic