Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. Looking for some mums to chat with!! U must love to talk tho, lol!

Looking for some mums to chat with!! U must love to talk tho, lol! Lock Rss

Hey Girls!
If u really love to chat (like me!) and are prepared for long emails at times, lol, then let me know cos i'm looking to make some new friends!
My msn is [email protected] or send me an email at [email protected] I will reply to EVERYONE so dont think Im ignoring u if i dont reply straight away! lol.

Take care and hope to hear from u soon!

Jess

Jess (22), Chris (22) and Kaden (22 mnths)

Hi Jess

My email & msn are [email protected]

Hear from you soon!

Bianca

Bianca, Emily 7/11/03 Jess 24/3/05 Thomas 12/6/07

hey! Thanks 4 replying, i have added u both to my contacts list and hope to talk soon!
Bye!

Jess (22), Chris (22) and Kaden (22 mnths)

Hi, my name is Belinda and i'm mum to 2yr old, Braeden. Would love to chat, my msn and email is [email protected]
Look forward to hearing from you.
Hey! My name is Kelly and my daughter turns 1 on Monday (scary!)
I would love to chat! My msn is [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you all soon!

Kel, DD 2 1/2 qld

hi my name is tanya i have a seven month old son named thomas my email is [email protected] id love to chat and make new friends and chat to people who are experienceing the same things you are . im 22 and just got married in nov 05 and are loving being a mum take care hope to hear from you soon

tanya,vic thomas 17/06/05 and EDD 6/12/2007 eìí?

Hi I love to chat to. my msn is [email protected] and my other email is [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon

Mum to 4 great kids...

Sign in to follow this topic