Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

MSN contacts Lock Rss

Hey everyone,

Would love to chat to you all on msn about our kids and such, mine is [email protected]

Seeyou soon!

Jess (22), Chris (22) and Kaden (22 mnths)

hi i just added u to my msn so if it comes up when u get on u dont blow out! [email protected] look forward to chattin

rinnah tas lillie 8.6.05 Levi 10.5.06

hi my names amanda i have a 3 1/2yr old and a 8wk old ive just added u to msn

amanda ,bailey 4ys ,caleb, 18/11/05 ttc# hopefully

Hi there Ive just added you to my msn, I have a 20mth old little girl, my msn addy is [email protected] hope to chat to you soon
i just e-mailed you!
at your yahoo addy!
chat soon
from cass

Cassi, Shepparton, Vic Mum to 14 month old girl

Hey! I'm Kel, mum to a 13 month old girl. Hope you don't mind - I've added you all to msn.
My msn is: [email protected]
Look forward to chatting soon!

Kel, DD 2 1/2 qld

Hi all,
would love to chat to other mothers and get to know them my email is [email protected]
look forward to chatting to other mums
talk soon debs
Hi I am Nic mum to 3 boys.. Ethan is 6 Isaac is 2 and Jacob is 5.5 months and I have added my msn feel free to add me... would it be ok if I added you ?

Mum to 4 great kids...

Hey all,

My name is Sam & I'm mum to my 4th month old son named Tyler.

I too am looking for some mums to chat to also while Tyler sleeps, so if anyone wants to chat to me, my msn address is this:[email protected]

Hope you don't mind, but I'm adding you all to my contact list, so don't flip when you see that I've added you

Look forward to chatting with you all soon

Sam, SAHM to Tyler (Oct 05) & Xavier (March 07)

i just added you to my msn list. i hope you don't mind... my e-amil addy is [email protected] grin

Meagan, Xavier 20-07-05, Jellybean c/s 11-12-06

hi girls
My name is Karen i am a sahm of 3 Jade whos 14 Brandon whos 10 and tori whos 18 months .
I would luv to chat to some other mothers if you like my addy is [email protected]

Hopefully we will be chattting soon !!!!!!!

Karen nsw mum of 4

hi,
i have just added you 2 my msn if you dont mind hope 2 talk 2 you soon
[email protected]

jOrdan 10.5.04 Breeanna 04.12.07

Sign in to follow this topic