Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. 25 with 3 kids going on 4 Any one out their like me??

25 with 3 kids going on 4 Any one out their like me?? Lock Rss

hi their i would love to hear from ppls who have lots of kids like me.

im 25 with a 5yo 2yo 1 yo and one on the way
we live in north vic leasing our own dairy farm, so i guess i can call my self a busy mum

love to chat to anyone in my spare time,
my msn is missymoo800@hotmail.com
hi there missymoo,

i'm not like you but my brother is, he will be 25 in march and has 5 kids, 3 of them under 1!!!!. he has a nearly 5yrold girl taniesha-rose, nearly 3yr old girl kaylee maree (different mum) a 10 month old boy blake (to current g/f, diff to 1 & 2) and now week old twins isaac charles and sophie louise. (8 weeks premmie) to same mother as blake. how crazy is he??? the worst part is he doesn't have any contact with the first 2 children. (1 of them lives in grafton near him)

but anyways, good luck with number 4.
cheers
mel:-)

mel, qld, DS Tykeal 20/8/03 and DD Phoenix 2/9/05

Hi missymoo,

I have just turned 30 and had my 4th child 9 weeks ago. I have a 4.5 year old, 3.5 year old, 19 month and 9 weeks. My husband and i also live on a dairy farm in queensland. I am only new to huggies and was flicking thru and found you. I would love to hear from you.

Our house is slowly filling. We are contemplating falling for no 5 early next year. I am just wondering if my body will be able to cope after having lots of kids so close together. Its holding up ok at the moment. I have great pregnancys and easy labours it makes having kids really easy. Looking after them is another thing never a dull moment on our farm but i love it and wouldnt change it for the world.

Hope to hear from you.

Ceri mother of 4

Hi there, I am a 27yo mum of 5 boys and 1 girl.(The joys of my life) I dont work atm because I want to spend all the time I can with my treasures. If you would like to chat I only have yahoo or paltalk but my id for both is babyb00ma6. I'd love to chat with you in your spare time.

Mum to7{6boys/1girl}

Just like you but younger

im 22 with a 6year old girl 5 year old girl and 19mth old boy and planning #4 - it could be in the oven baking as we speak (going to buy PG test today - how exciting:)

i live in NSW - both me and my partner work full time oldest two go to catholic school and my lil' man goes to day care and loves it.

if you want to chat email me or add me to your buddies list
angelahall83@hotmail.com

NSW, 17mth boy, 5 & 6 girls

Sign in to follow this topic