Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

chat on msn Rss

Hi

i am a first time mum and i am 21 yrs old, i had my litttle man on december 30th. If anyone is interested in chatting i have msn or email me at Trickyniki_77@hotmail.com, or even post a reply. I would like to hear from anyone with helpful tips or from anyone who just wants to chat.

Take care oxoxoxo

nikki, SA, son born 30/12/05

Hey ya!
I am a 1st time mum I'm 19 and my wee girl is 10 months old!
Have added you to my MSN list so if a random name pops up thats me! YAY!
Hope to talk to you soon!

Justine,NZ,10mnth baby

hey im a first time mum im 19 who had a little boy on 3rd jan 2006 it would be good to chat so im gonna add u to my msn....hope to chat soon

nadine,wa,baby boy 3/1/06

eliza_aries@hotmail.com add me to msn if u like. Elizabeth is my name im 25 living in vic's west subs with 7mth daughter

Elizabeth, Alexis 7mths, Vic

hi my name is amanda and i am 21 yold. i live in WA and i have 2 children, a boy who is 3 and a girl 17 month. if any one wanna chat feel free to add me to your msn my address is amanda_zecca@hotmail.com.

Cheers
hey everyone my name is sarah i will be 24 on saturday and i have a 4 year old son and i live in victoria here is my msn if anyone wants to chat its sarah2005@optusnet.com.au
take care hope to chat soon
Hi Nikki,

I am also 21 but this is my second time around! I have added you to my msn contacts (sunbunny84@hotmail.com) so if you want to chat, drop me a line.
Hope to hear from you soon
Cassey xx

Cassey, NT 2 y/o, 2mth baby

hey my name is rachel i live on the gold coast im 21 i have a 8 month old girl mya. would love to meet people in the area or just talk to other mums
add me to your msn it is

rachelpascon@hotmail.com

rachel, QLD, mum to mya and sophia

hi niki i am 34 yrs old got 3 chilren 2 4 and 2 weeks old love to chat on msn or email to i ,live in smithfied area love to talk about diffents experice from you about having a baby to send me a msn thamks lisa 100 lisatony@bigpond.net.au
hi there iam a first time mum to iam 21 yrs oldand my prince was born on 19/3/05 its been tough my son is a fussy sleeper

take care love to hear from u

mervet84@hotmail.com

mervey

Sign in to follow this topic