Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. just want someone to talk to

just want someone to talk to Lock Rss

Hey all u mummies out there, im feeling a little down today and wondering if any of u wanna chat??????????

2 little angels,17 months and one on the inside

hey sammiree, how are you? im good. hows your pregnancy going and your other bub? it all keeping you busy? i imagine it would. well im 20, live in vic and have a daughter, kayla whos 11weeks. dont mean to be rude but y are you feeling down?
anyway gotta be off to tend to my bub talk to you soon and cheer up!!

Kayla Elizabeth (10/1/06) Mummy''''s Angel

Hi
I was just wondering if you were all aware of the messanger mum's competition msn is running at the moment?

Kel, Tas, mother to Ryan 5 mnths

Hi,

I'm Nic, I'm 22 and I have a 2 1/2 year old called Kane and a 5 week old called Noah. I'm new to this whole stay at home mum thing. I went back to work when Kane was 4 Months old. Big shock to the system being home with the boys, some days i think i must be insane. lol. We have just moved and i haven't met anyone so it gets a bit lonley. Hope things with your pregnancy are going great.
take care and hope t hear from you soon.
Hi I'm Bec, I live in the western suburbs in Melb too. I'm 23 & my son Thomas is 14 months. How are you all doing?

Rebecca, Melb, son Thomas 18.01.05

hey how are you doing?

i love jayden

Hey
just replied to your other post.
Hope today is better than the last few.

Take care!

tired and feeling old

I would love to chat anytime...my name is Amanda, i have a 3yr old Ryan and another bub on the way, am 24 weeks, I am working full time. It is very hard to find someone to talk to about everyday things, if you are down, feel sick, have aches/pains whatever it is....you feel you consume everyones conversation with baby talk and feel guilty...but then sometimes if no one asks how you are you feel as if no one cares. The feeling of tiredness is pretty consatnt as is the different moods that consume us during the day.
I didn't do very well after birth of son and want things to turn out better this time...I joined a mothers group but found that very competitive.
feel free to write any time

Amanda, Ryan 4 Ashley 5 months

Sign in to follow this topic