Huggies Forum

Good Luck Steph Lock Rss

I would just like to SHOUT out the best of luck for tomm...

Stephanea a wonderful friend to lots on here including myself is getting married tomm and I hope that it is everything that you dream it to be.....

Have an AWESOME day

Lauren, DF, Taylah and Ethan
OMG i was actually thinking about steph today...
i hope you have the most wonderful day... how exciting.. i can just picture how beautiful you will look!

YAY! best of luck for tomorrow babe. Can't wait to see the photos
Aww Steph good luck honey!! You will be an absolutely stunning bride and i can't wait to see some piccies!!!

Hope you have a truly wonderful amd memorable day xxx

OMG, has it come around already?? Good luck Steph!! Like Kristy said, I know you'll make an absolutely stunning bride, and the piccies will be completely gorgeous!! You'll probably break a few lenses with that dazzling smile of yours, LOL.

I truly do wish you all the best, you deserve all the happiness in the world!!

mwah xx
All the best.. Lasst time I remember hearing about this you where fussing over invitations where has the year gone lol.

Have a wonderful day. XOXO
Good luck Steph, i hope everything goes to plan for you and you have a fabulous day. Can;t wait to see the 'trash the dress' pictures
Wishing you all the best for tomorrow Steph!! I bet it's going to be an amazing day smile

I have to agree with all the other PP's - you are going to be gorgeous and stunning bride!

YAY Steph!

Good luck and enjoy every minute! It goes waaaay too fast.

YAY!!!!!

Sign in to follow this topic