Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

mums 20-30 who wana chat Rss

i would love to talk to other mums my age im 25 and its good to have company and someone to talk to - i find there is things for young mums and older mums but not in the middle!
stbperf@xtra.co.nz

Melissa,AkldNZ,9mth boy

Hi Melissa,

I am 29 years old and have a son Jack who is a week off 18mths.

There is a really good forum under "General Discussion", "Anyone welcome, who wanna chat", it caters for mums of all ages.

We have great chats about everything.

Sal
Hi,
I am new to this site and I am going to be a first time mum in janurary and was just hoping to meet new ppl and have a chat???
hope to hear from some one soon

Michelle, WA, Rhylee 15 months bubs due sep!!!

Hi

I would love to chat im always looking to chat with new people. I am 23yrs old and have a beautiful 8 month old baby boy. Drop me an email
scottmelcody@dodo.com.au or on msn doukie1981@hotmail.com
Cheers Mel
i am a bit too old for this post at 39 but never mind! my email if anyone wants to corespond is virpikaarina@aol.com. i have 3 boys ages 4 3 & almost2

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi Sal - Thanks for your reply. How are you and Jack. My son Aden is doing great. Your little one must be getting into everything right about now. How are you doing?

Melissa,AkldNZ,9mth boy

Dear Melizza

My name is Tanya and Iam a first time mum of a beautifull little boy Connor and I am 27yr old.....

I am the same trying to find someone in this age to chat too....

If you like to chat or anyone for that matter my email is mickandtan77@bigpond.com

I am loving parent hood what about you??? They are just so much fun.. Not to mention a handful at times...

Take care and hope to hear from you soon..

Tanya

Tan,QLD,Connor 2, Mackayla 2wks old

Hi Tanya,

I'd love to chat if you want. I am 25yr (almost 26yr) and have a 4yr and a 1yr and am expecting No.3 next April. I also live in Qld too! My email is j_n_blair97@bigpond.com Hope to here from you!

Take care,
Nadine

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hi Melizza, I'm Tracey and I'm 24. I have a nine and a half (probably closer to 10 months now!) month old daughter. I remember I used to listen to people tell me how quickly they grow up and I used to think yeah right, especially how during the first few months when all we seemed to be doing was feeding and sleeping (or trying to anyway!) but looking at her now and seing her personality develop I can't believe how much she has changed in such a short period of time. I completely agree with you about how difficult it can to be mothers at our age. We are too old to to be young mums but too young to fit in with most other mums. Whats's your sons name and what sort of personality does he have?

Tracey, mum to Lilly born 14/12/03

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kristy and i am a 27 year old mum to 12 month old Riley. He has just started walking so he is into everything right now. Kepping me on my toes.

If anyone would like to chat my email is
kristy_bilby@hotmail.com

Bye

hi everyone,

i am earl 20's and have a beautiful 10 and a half month old!! He has always been an active and busy baby; not a dull moment! Would love to chat ... my msn (and email addy) is kazdoll@hotmail.com

ciao

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic