Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

young mums Rss

Hello. I am looking for other young mums to chat to. I had my little girl at age 16, she is now 6 months old and im 17.I would love to hear from you!!!!

julia, tas, 8mth baby

Hi Julse,

I'm not as young as young as you but still think I am young. I am 25yr have been married since I was 18yr and have a 4yr a 1 yr and expecting number 3 in April 05. If you wanna chat I'm here!

Take care

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

hi, my name is Jennie. I am 19 years old. I have a 1 year old daughter and am 26 weeks preggie, due 10th January 05. I live in sydney with my husband.
if you want to talk, i'm here...
or my email is
jennie_lou_4@hotmail.com
Hey guys, nice to no that there are other mums out there to talk to! my e-mail is simba87@dodo.com.au
It would be great to chat to you both. talk soon.

julia, tas, 8mth baby

Hi i am a soon to be young mum although i do consider myself to be a mum already!!!!!
Would love to chat email is chellebelle_01@hotmail.com hope to chat soon

Michelle, WA, Rhylee 15 months bubs due sep!!!

Hi Everyone,

If anyone wants to email me im at
summernats_babe@hotmail.com

Im 18 with 4 month old Tahlia. I have also raised my sister who is now 2 years old.

The last few years i've been through some really tough times and im only now just getting on top of things and along the way im making heaps of great new friends (all thanks to this website!!) So anyone out there who wants to chat, any age ofcourse just send me an email or you can add me to MSN smile

Take care everybody

Love Kel
xxx

Princess Tahlia - 14.6.2004

hi

i'm sarah i had anita at the age of 17 i'm now 18 and just recently married the father my girl is now 14mths old she a good kid lots of fun but a grab just loves chocolate 6 mths is such a cool age
my email: sarah_anitamonkey@hotmail.com

Mckenzies monkeys

Sign in to follow this topic