Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

In need of friends Lock Rss

Hi eerybody my name is Lyndal and I have a DD whho will be three in four weeks, I work fulltime and don't get much time to get out and meet people, I have lost contact with most of my old friends and am real need for adult company. I would love to find people from the same area (Western suburbs) and meet up on Saturdays or something. My daughter goes to Family day care during the week but she could also do with some company....

look forward to meeting all of you!!
Hi Lyndal...I don't live in the western suburbs (opposite side actually), but I can understand where you are coming from. Mr DD is only 12 weeks old and I am going back to work in a couple of weeks, which makes being involved with groups and such difficult. Good luck
Hi there lyndal
IM Helen and i know what u mean im home most of the time
well i live in the western suburbs too
IM at stmarys
where abouts are u?
if u like u can email me
here...
[email protected]

helen,nsw,babygirl,26/10/04

hi lyn my name is lisa i have 3 chilren 2 4 and 3 weeks old love to talk to diffent mothers to and my chilren love to have company as will we live in the smithfeild area am a full time mum love to get to gether some time look forward meeting you one day thanks lisa
hi my name is amanda i live in the Bankstown so i guess that is the western suburbs i have'nt lived here that long i have nearly 4 yr old son and a 6 month old son i work part time at the moment hopefully to return full time next yr my son goes to kinder mon,tues and loves to play with children alot

here is my msn if you wanna msg me

[email protected]

amanda ,bailey 4ys ,caleb, 18/11/05 ttc# hopefully

Sign in to follow this topic