Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. mum with 3 chilren to chat

mum with 3 chilren to chat Lock Rss

hi hi all the mums out there live to chat with any one got 3 chilren 2 4 and 2 weeks old love to hear from you out there thanks lisa 100
Hi there Lisa I have three children Son nearly 12 daughter nearly10 son 21mth another one due in july. I come from Adelaide where are you from. You have your hands full with them all at home . Its nice have sometime at home when the older ones are at school but they are a great help. Karen

KAREN - R 16/94 M 31/96 L 8/04 L 12/06

hi lisa....

my name is Lisa also.... i have a 6mnth old son named owen n a 4 year old daughter named michaela..... how old are you? i am 18...... n i live in northern suburbs.... of adelaide.... how about you? f ud like to chat more here is my email.... hope to chat soon.....

lisa
xo
Hello Lisa

i would love to chat as i am also a mother of 3 and their ages are 5 year old girl 2 year old boy and a 7 month old girl
I am 25 years old and live in sydney where are you from

Hayley 27/10/00, Daniel 17/11/03, Emily 09/11/05

hi lisa,

i have 3 girls. 3, 20 months and 5 1/2 months. id love to chat if you're interested. im in brisbane, where abouts are you?

Emily
Sign in to follow this topic