Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. looking for mat turnbull in sydny NSW region

looking for mat turnbull in sydny NSW region Lock Rss

i know this is a huge call but i need to get in contact with matthew turnbull if his new wife is on this site

he is the father of sara and natalie turnbull and uncle of my daughter charlotte brown

you could be the key to the safety and security of my daughter

i know its a long sho but i knw his wife is preg and where do we all go whn that happens

pls im desperate

manda

DD may 03, DS oct 06

hello i know a mat turnbull thats wife just has a baby a few montha back baby would be about 3 months old but im in mid north coast do you have a name for the wife so i can tell you if its the matt i know

mum to 3

hey manda is matthew turnbull your brother? hugs why you looking for him?

katie,victoria,mum to 2 beautiful girls!

how are you going with your search manda?

Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

hi my name is mandy i know a guy who is about 20 or 21 his name is josh turnbull and he has an older brother matt they used to live near east hills and josh went to east hills boys high not sure if it is the same person but i can try getting in contact with josh let me know if you think this is the same guy goodluck
Hey
I went to a school near Wollongong with a Brad Turnbull, who had a younger brother called Matt he'd probably be about 25ish, I havnt seen either for a long time, but i might be able to find something out for you if you think this is the Matt Turnbull your looking for.
Jo

DS 3.2.06, DD 7.12.07

Sign in to follow this topic