Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. New member looking to chat...

New member looking to chat... Lock Rss

Hi to everyone. My name is Nadine I am 24 and live in QLD. I have been married for just over a year (although we have been together for 7 yrs). We have a two year old daughter, Ashleigh Kate and I am 22weeks pregnant with our son. I am looking forward to hear from any of you regarding anything!! Its nice to have some "adult" talk sometimes. Anyone who would like to e-mail me please feel free and I will do my best to reply?. Stevon@iprimus.com.au
Take care...
Hi Kia and Superwoman,
I have 3 children- boy aged 10.5 years, girl aged 8 years, and boy aged 7 months. I live on the southside of Brisbane to, near Beenleigh. As our babies are close in age, it would be great to keep in touch. Let me know if you are interested.

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi Emma_T,
My name is Tracey. I am a mum of 3 (boy 10.5 years, girl 8 years, and boy 7 months.) I have had very different labours to most people, my last not even making it to the hospital. If any one is interested in hearing about them, let me know.

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi tracey,
How are you? My little man is almost 6 and a half months old now and hes crawling and getting into so much trouble!!! Is your little one crawling yet? We live near Springwood so thats not to far from you. My email address is grr_one@hotmail.com if you'd like to chat via email. Hope to talk to you soon kia

kia, bris

Hi Emma,

Don't be worried what people say about your age i turn 21 on the 6th of december and had my first baby at 20 on the 15/07/03, and it has been the best experience of my life. I love being a mum and i couldn't have asked for a better baby he hardly ever cries and is always smiling and laughing. What day in jan you due? My sis is due on the 20th and she is only 19. It really doesn't matter how young you are as long as you give your baby a happy life.
great. I had a great labour i didn't have to get any stiches or anything and did it totally drug free if you would like to chat you can email me at darkangel@ozforces.com.au or if you have msn or yahoo we could chat there too
Msn is larniegirl@hotmail.com Yahoo larniegirl82@yahoo.com. I hope to hear from you soon
Larnie

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Hi Julie, my name is Leanne 28, I have two wonderful boys Nicholas 8, Hayden 5 and they now have a beautiful sister Breanna 4 months, we live in Redland Bay a bayside suburb of Brisbane, being fairly tied to the house I am looking forward to chatting to other Mum's on here and exchanging ideas and problems.

Leanne & Baby Breanna, Redland Bay

Hi! My name is obviously Cherie!! I have just gotten onto this site and you are my first chat. I'm new too and don't really know what I'm doing. I'm also 24 and I've got 3 boys, 3, 2 and 4 months. Jake, Josh and Ben. I live on the Gold coast. If you want to write back that would be great.
Hi Cherie,

my name is Melissa and i am 24 also (well will be in 2 weeks.. lol ) and i have 3 children.. Jayden (b) 4, Ashlee (g) 2 1/2 and my little Mackenzie (b) 4 months on friday.. I live in brisbane... If you wanna chat feel free if you have msn you can add me to your messenger if you like on mmelby79@hotmail.com... look forward to talking to you...

melissa

Mel, Briz, 3 children

Hi Cherie
My name is kia and I'm 23yrs old in 2 weeks. I have a 6 month old boy,Jamie and we live in Brisbane. If you'd like to chat my email or messanger address is grr_one@hotmail.com
hope to talk soon

kia, bris

hi my name is catherine i am mum of ryan whome is nealy 2 and alex 8 weeks love to here from you my email is ccshell@bigpond.net.au i am new at this!

Hi Emma,

Don't feel as though people look down on you i too was 21 when i was pregnant.

My little girl has now just turned 1 on the 28th of October 2002 and i to loved the feelin of having my little bub kicking and all that we didn't know what we was having tried 3 times to find out but i guess at that stage the baby didn't want us to know.

Well Martika was 2 days over and most of the labour was at home as i didn't know it was time how they explained it at the classes was totally different to what i was getting. The labour lasted all day and nost of it was at home until it came 5.16pm i told my partner to take to the hospital by then i was 5cm i stayed in the shower the hole time hot water really helps and the gas trust me does not do any thing.

At 9.16pm that night my little girl was born mind you we never asked what we had the midwife asked us 5 minuts later and then she gave a very warm welcome by peeing on me all i can say is when you need to push PUSH its really not that scarey and if you are planing on b/f bubs and have trouble use a nipple sheild they help.
Hope all goes well for you and bubs. If you feel like chating more my e-mail address is martikalee_karlena@yahoo.com.au

Karlena QLD 1yr Baby Girl Martika

hello emma t.
I am also a young mum,22 with a 9 month old boy named jackson.You must be ready to pop by now.
The last month is the longest I remember.I wish I just appreciated every moment. Sleep when you want, Enjoy long showers,ect...
My labour was beautiful. 5 and a half hours labour,3 hours were contractions. Gas was my best friend and pethedine helped towards the end.
Contractions were bad but pushing was a relief.
I definantely recomend pushing on all fours.
gravity helped alot.Best of luck to you.
I have plenty of stories if you want to here them.

michelle, mum of jackson 13-02-03

Sign in to follow this topic