Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. New member looking to chat...

New member looking to chat... Lock Rss

“Hello from the team at Huggies Parents Exchange to all our new members and frequent users. Just a reminder to go to our new “Communities” forum. It’s the perfect spot to hook up with other like-minded mum’s in your local area. We hope you are enjoying all the forums and we look forward to your continued participation.”

Hi my name is chelsea and i'm 18 years old. I have a soon to be 14mth old son named bailey. I'm new to this thing too. I live in nsw sydney.
hey Im chelsea , I live in nsw. I have a 14mth old lil boy named bailey. Wer about in brissy are u?
hi rebecca with twin girls i also have twin girls only 10 wks old tho!! i also have a girl 4 1/2 years old. I am 25& id love any advise you could give me on twins!!! it all helps. i think i am coping pretty well i just like to hear advise from people that have twins because i know that they understand EXACTLY how i feel!!! lee11

vic,5y/old& 9mth old twins

Hi,
I'm just 9weeks pregnant and looking for some support from anyone. I'm so happy about being pregnant but I keep getting upset all the time. My partner is great and he is excited about the baby but I'm feeling a bit of pressure about becoming a mother for the first time. He wants to give our child everything and I think that's great, but I'm scared he is trying to overcompensate for his not so good childhood. I'm worried I won't be as good a mother as he expects. Does/did anyone else feel this way?? He's reading this book called Rich kid, Smart Kid because he wants our children to be rich and have everything. Please help..

Lisa, Qld, Mum to be

Hi Lisa,

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Don't worry too much, we all want the best for our children. I know my husband and I spoilt our first and bought her everything we never had as children and yes we want both our girls to be set up financially so they don't struggle when they are older. I think it's natural for parents to want their children to do better than them and succeed in life.

Just enjoy being pregnant for the time being - you will have plenty to do when baby arrives. Have you talked to your partner about your feelings?
My email is jyhorvat@optusnet.com.au if you would like to talk more.

Vic, 2 girls - 9 yo & 17mth old

hi julie my name is ceara i live in NZ and would love to chat sometime my son is 3 mths old and at the very dribbly stage its fun now hes interacting more and more each day. Look foward to hearing from you soon.

I don't think there's a mother alive who hasn't felt the same way, I know I did constantly worrying about what kind of mother I would be and how I would cope, I completely freaked out, but when you hold your baby for the first time nothing else matters at that moment, my son is by far the greatest thing I have ever done, has it been easy - hell no but I wouldn't trade him for anything, my only regret that I didn't enjoy my pregnancy more. You only get one first child and one first pregnancy so make the most of it spoil yourself and relax you will be amazed at how different your life and husband will be.

I think it's good that your husband is taking a real interest your child's future, as long as he doesn't put to much pressure on himself and your child to perform. Its early days yet take it easy; everything always works out in the end (even if takes a while to get there).

I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and enjoy!!!!!!!!!

jeanandtrent@netscape.net

Jean, Qld, Ethan 14/8/03

Thank you so much for your kind words! It is great he is wanting to take an interest and I guess I was just feeling the pressure of impending motherhood! I saw the OB yesterday for the first time and say our baby on the ultrasound - so tiny! I was just so excited!!!!!!!! Unfortunately my partner could not be there sad He was very disappointed to learn I saw our baby without him, but then I didn't know the OB would have an ultrasound in his rooms or that you could see much at 8 1/2 weeks! Guess he won't ever miss another visit smile I'm glad this forum is here as I feel the comfort of reading other women's stories and sharing the joy of becoming a mother. Thank you again.

Lisa

Lisa, Qld, Mum to be

Hi Mishka,
I would love to hear any stories you have for me especially your labour story.

You can e-mail me at madison_avenue_2000@hotmail.com

I also have msn messenger so if you have this you can add me.

Awaiting Your Reply
Emma

don't worry what other people think,the main thing is for you to be healthy and to take care of your precious baby.people do that all the time.<daviddaniella@aol.com>
Hi Jane,
My name is Tracey. I have 3 kids, 10.5 years (boy), 8 years (girl) and 8 months(boy). I too had really bad "day" sickness with my first son, and "afternoon/night" sickness with my last son. If you are interested in chatting, my email address is traceyl01@hotmail.com
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Sign in to follow this topic