Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. New member looking to chat...

New member looking to chat... Lock Rss

hi julie oh to be 24 again i am 38 with 3 boys and a hubby i guess u ca n say there 4 boys! haha i live in sydney about an hour north west of the city far enoogh away my boys are 3 2 and 15 moths called brad blake and ryan hubby would not let ma have anothr 'b' name if u want to eamil my addess is virpikaarina@aol.com bye

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

LOL Kia - my little girl just took her first steps too on Sunday!

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

Hi All...
I'm 27 and a proud mummy to 2 bubs.
I look forward to chatting to you all.
Barbara.

Barbara,WA,Rochelle 03/02 + Nicholas 08/03 smile

hi my name is virpi said viripi i was born in finland i hve 3 young boys brad will be 4 im may blake is 2.5 and ryan is 15 months as you can imagine my life is hectic but fun too i hve been married to andrew a teacher 4 17 years if u want to eamil me my eamail addess is virpikaarina@aol.com bye

hi ilive in sydney and always looking for new email friends my email is virpikaarina@aol.com

hi u wont want to hrear my labour stories but if reaaly want to eamil me on virpikaarina@aol.com
bye

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to write and thank everyone who has replied to my posts. Although I haven't had time to answer them all, know that I am grateful for your advice and support.
I gave birth to me beautiful daughter Bella on the 9th January. Amazingly I shed 15 kilos within days of her birth. I am now only 7 kilos above the weight I was before getting pregnant. I am loving motherhood although I sometimes get lonely at home and the interupted sleep is frustrating but Bella is my life and I wouldn't change anything.

So once again thankyou to everyone and hopefully I can find the time to start responding to any replies I recieve

Congratulations Emma!
I know time seems to drag on in those first few weeks but make the most of it - my little angel will be 1 this month and is walking everywhere and I can't believe that only a year ago she was this tiny mewling little bundle of blankets!
Good luck and enjoy motherhood

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

big Congrates Emma. So tell me how was the labour. I bet it was nothing that you have ever or want experience again. So please feel free to talk whenever yoou want. I know it is hard. But believe me it well worth the effort.
Mel

mel, qld, tristan 4

Hi Julie how are you?? My name is Karen and I'm 30 years old. I have a 16 month old son, named Nicholas. I saw you message on the Huggies website and thought you'd like to correspond. We live in Melbourne. Well, I'm not sure what else to write so I'll let you go hope to hear from you soon.
Take Care

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

Hi Natalie how are you?? My name is Karen and I'm 30 years old. I saw your name on the Huggies website and thought you'd like to correspond. I have a 16 month old son, named Nicholas. We also live in Victoria. Well, I am not sure what else to write so I'll let you go.
Take Care

Hi Virpi,
How are you?? My name is Karen and I'm 30 years old. I saw you name on the Huggies website and thought you might like to correspond. I have a 16 month old son, named Nicholas. I will also send you an email just in case you'd rather write via email. In case you don't recieve it my email addy is karen2607@hotmail.com. I will let you go for now .
Take Care and hope to hear from you soon.

Sign in to follow this topic