Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. New member looking to chat...

New member looking to chat... Lock Rss

hi Kia
I've heard about Sydney being expensive.I'll ask about the playgroups tommorrow, although I did see in one of the forums some mothers who live on the south side wanting to start a playgroup so you may be in luck there. My email address is alex@spfhost.com if you want to chat more regularly.
Talk to you soon,
Julie

julie,QLD,7wk boy & 3yr girl

hi Julie,
sorry that i have taken so long to reply but its a mission to get on the net around here as my partner has just started up a business. i would love to chat sometime about our boys, thats really all i talk about smile. i was wondering if you had msn? well i hope to talk to you soon..........Tracy.

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

I've just started using the huggies forum and would like to meet some new people with a baby. I have a 15 month old girl called Kira who I absolutely adore. I live in the NT and am wanting to gather some new email friends! If you're interested in getting in touch let me know!
hi Julie,
looking into the other forum about the playgroup so something might come of that. If you want to email me my address is grr_one@yahoo.com.au hope to talk to you soon!

kia, bris

hi Tracy,
don't worry, i'ts hard for me to get on the net as well!I do have msn, and my email address is alex@spfhost.com. What kind of business have you started? My little boy has just started to get interesting
talk soon..
julie

Hi javba,
I'd love to have a chat sometime. I am also trying to find email friends, I'ts actually quite exciting!!alex@spfhost.com is my email if you prefer to chat that way.Tell me a bit about the NT, I haven't seen as much of our country as I should have
Hope to talk soon..
julie

my partner and his brother have started a computer business up it seems to be doing pretty well, and i am hoping it stays that way as my partner had an accident on his motorbike when i was 7 months pregnant with Isaac. since then he hasnt had any work so that is what gave him the idea of the business. i am enjoying being a mum so much even though people look down on me as being a young mum but i just love being a mum and watching the new things that Isaac does, he has noticed his hands and toys now lol hes so funny. wat has your little ones been getting up to....?

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

sorry julie i forgot to put that the previous message i sent was for you......

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

hi julie and kia..

my name is melissa and i am also 23 years old..i live in brisbane in hawthorne at the moment.. i have a little baby boy who is 9weeks old now. time flies.. i would love to hear from either of you to chat to.. I am a stay at home mum currently so have spare time (if you can call it that)

hope to hear from you soon.

ps. i to am looking into playgroups..

Mel, Briz, 3 children

hi melissa,
my bub is a week off 5 months and it feels like only yesterday I bought him home. I'm a stay at home mum too although I am starting to look for work just for something to get me out of the house. I still haven't found a playgroup but am going to keep looking. if you have msn messanger we can chat on that sometime if you like............hope to chat soon

kia, bris

hi kia,

I am not that keen to go back to my old job.. i took 12 months off so am not due to go back till may next year.. hopefully if i decide to go back to work i will find something else.. i do have msn so would love to talk when you get a chance.. let me know..

Mel, Briz, 3 children

Hi Melissa,
My son is also 9 weeks this week.Where did you have him? I would love to chat sometime. I'm also a stay at home mum, but I find the spare time that I do have is usually spent doing something for them, not that I mind!
Hope to chat soon..
Julie

Sign in to follow this topic