Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. New member looking to chat...

New member looking to chat... Lock Rss

Hi Barbara,
How are you?? My name is Karen and I'm 30 years old. I saw you name on th Huggies website and thought you'd like to correspond. I have a 16 month old son, name Nicholas. I live in Victoria. I'm not sure what else to write so I'll leave it hear. Take Care and hope to hear from you soon.

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

Hi Desiree,
How are you?? My name is Karen and I'm 30 years old. I have a 16 month old son, named Nicholas. I was wondering if you'd like to correspond. I live in Victoria. I'm not sure what else to write at the mom3nt so I will let you go
Hope to hear from you soon & Take Care

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

Hi Julie,

Sorry it has taken so long to reply back but my life has been quite busy. I've just found out we are expecting our 3rd child which was a bit of a surprise. So things in my household will become a whole lot busier in about 7 months. Have been quite tired and sick with this pregnancy. How are you coping with your new boy. Is he a good baby and is your daughter getting along with him?

Look forward to speaking too you soon.

Kellie,Qld, two boys aged 3 & 15 months

Hi my names lorna iam 28 married got two children callum 7 and molly 3 months i live in scotland my email address is lorna134@supanet.com intrested to talk to any mums give me an email here from ya soon

Lorna taylor

hi my name is johanne love to chat i am on msn if you like to chat

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Hi Julie,
my name is Belinda I live Brisbane (Capalaba) and am 28yo, I have Maddison Tori turning 4 on 30th August then Zoe April born 8th July 02 we lost her at 20weeks and 3 days gestation due to problems then we have Lleyton Ky turning 1 on 25th June and I'm 11 weeks pregnant (A big surprise!) due 17th December 04. Busy busy!!!

Belinda

BelindaQld, 4 children (1 in heaven)

Hi Belinda,

My name is Melissa and I also live in Brisbane.. I use to live at Alex hills, but now am living in Parkinson.. I am 24 with a 4yr, 2yr and 10mth old. (loong story) Congratulations on your pregnancy, If you are interested I have an online mothers group and have alot of brissy ladies in it.. If you want to know more or would like to join my email address is mmelby79@hotmail.com or if you have msn thats my addy for msn also.. drop me a line any time you wanna chat..

Hugs
Melissa

Mel, Briz, 3 children

hi amanda i tried to email u but it came back sying no known user my email address is virpikaarina@aol.com if u would like to contact me?

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

my name is johanne i from brisbane has well i am 27 my boy is now 19 months it has gone ready fast love to chat with you all i am on msn is Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au any time

my name is johanne i from brisbane has well i am 27 my boy is now 19 months it has gone ready fast love to chat with you all i am on msn is Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au any time

Sign in to follow this topic