Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. New member looking to chat...

New member looking to chat... Lock Rss

Hi my name is Judit and today I signed up for the first time the parents exchange and I have no idea how to use it yet. I live in Brisbane in northern suburbs and my son Jack Daniel is 17 1/2 months and I'm 37 years old I know that I am a lot older than you but I don't feel my age I guess my son and my lovely husband keeps me young. I don't know what else to say it would be nice to meet you looking forward to chat judit

judit 18month old jack

hey emma,

my labour story well here we go...

my due date came and went by and still no baby... i went to see my doc and he told me to go to the hospital and see if they can induce me that was a tuesday.. the doctor decided that they would book me into to be induce sunday 2pm.. "no worries" i thought i should go into labour before than if not gel should get me there. so 3pm first lot of gel was put in than had to go back at 10pm for internal 2 c how i was progressing, but unfortunately nothing happened just pains in belly.. so another lot went in and back at 8am for another check.. still nothing!!! 3rd lot of gel in and back at 3pm.. the doctor tells me that i am probably bout 1-2cm dialted and had to decide to either do nothing and see if i go into labour by myself, (after trying every wives tale i had heard of from sex to cator oil and nothing happened.. yeah i dont think so) or break my waters and take it from there or book in for a c section. if i booked in wouldn't get in till wednesday so go the breaking my waters.. after 12 hours trying to labour naturly and an epidural i was 3 cm.. so i went in for a c section and had my baby boy at 5.32am.. very long process.. my advice to you in antenatal classes when they talk about c section's.. listen cause you never know.. hope that didn't freak you out too much.. i too looked forward to going into labour.. but i never expexted that i would go thru all that..

hope to talk soon

Mel, Briz, 3 children

Hi

I'm a 30 yearold full time mum in Brisbane. I have 4 wonderful children. Sam is 13, Levi is 9, April is 5 and Olivia is 15 months. We are also wanting to get pregnant again.........cause I really would love another little boy, but feel I am getting too old to wait too much longer smile
Would love to chat to anyone........jacanncha@hotmail.com is my msm addy.
You can also check out my site at www.jacqui-online.8m.com which really needs an update.

smile Take care

Full time mum to Sam, Levi, April and Livvy QLD

Hi judit1,
My name is Amanda and I also became a member last month, I have two boys Jadon is eight and my prem baby Cory who is six months. I am 27 y/old, and we also live in the northern suburbs of Brisbane. hope to talk to you soon.

If you would like to reply please send it to ashley72@tpg.com.au.

from your online friend.

Hi Emma,
Congrats on the pregnancy!I was 21 when I had my daughter. People did tend to look at me a bit because of the age factor, but after she was born I had oldies comment that it's good to see young families, so everyones got an opinion.
With my first labour my waters broke at 37 weeks and after waiting overnight with nothing happening I was induced, 6 hours later she was born.I tried the gas but it made me feel sick so eventually I had a pethedine shot( I don't remember it working).My second labour was the exact opposite. I waited 23 hours of contractions before they broke my waters and 45 minutes later my son was born. Don't worry too much about the weight, I was like that. Maybe its a boy. If you wan't to talk more indepth I'd be happy to. Gee this is a long responce
Talk soon
Julie

julie,QLD,7wk boy & 3yr girl

Hi Martha,
I'm great! How are you coping is more the question? What ages are your kids?
Julie

Hi Judit nice to meet you.
I also live in the northern suburbs. My son Aidan is now 9 weeks old and my 3 year old is really testing her limits.What suburb do you live in?
Hope to chat soon..
Julie

hi Melissa,

i had my boy at the rbh as well. what date was he born? this could be a very small world after all!
it's weird to miss your child like that but i go through it as well. does he sleep much at night? my boy tends to be awake a lot of the day now
talk soon
Julie

Hi my name is Sian I have a 10 week old baby girl named Ava. I'm 23 and live in Perth. I would love to hear from any other mums out there. Some adult conversation would be greatly appreciated smile
Hi Kia,
I'm thinking I don't want any drugs, except maybe gas, but I'll probablychange my mind as well. My Mum, Sister and boyfriend are all coming in with me so hopefully this will help me cope. I've made sure that we have everything we need for the baby like clothes, dummies, bottles, cloth nappies and all that kind of stuff and we're going to buy 2 boxes of Huggies newborn nappies that have like 108 in them before the babies born. I am going to breastfeed and I hope this works for me. I have heaps of clothes as well only prob is they are all girls clothes, I was told at my 20 week ultrasound that there was an 80% chance I was having a girl and I went a little overboard and bought heaps of clothes and my sister has a two year old girl so she gave me heaps of clothes as well. Now I'm just having second thoughts thinking that maybe I'm having a boy and I'll be so unprepared.
Time seems to be dragging now I have just over 13 weeks to go and I just wish it would hurry up.
This may sound weird but I am looking forward to going through labour, I'm nervous about it but I'm excited as well.
Anyway sorry to ramble on like this.
Nice to hear from you again.

Emma

hi judit,

i'm melissa, and have a baby boy mackenzie 9wks.. and also we have a 4yr old boy and 2yr old girl from my partners previous marriage. so this is my first.. i also live in brisbane. how are you things going??

Mel, Briz, 3 children

julie,

i had mackenzie on the 5th august a tuesday but was in there from sunday the 3rd.. what about you. kenzie sleeps quite abit.. usually up at 7 for a feed stays up till 8 or 9 than back down till 11 for another feed.. back down for a sleep 12-1 but he is staying up longer and longer between his 11am feed and 3pm.. pretty much the same routine than and feeds again at 7pm back down and most of the time sleeps through his next feed and back up at 7am.. i never know if i should wake him for his feeds or let him sleep.. any advice..

talk soon

Mel, Briz, 3 children

Sign in to follow this topic