Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. New member looking to chat...

New member looking to chat... Lock Rss

Hello Mellisa sorry about the late reply. We are doing well Jack now is nearly 19 months full of beans he is always on the go some days he eats well some days he doesn't but he is a very healthy little boy I been very lucky I only had to take him to the doctor for his shots. I live in everton hills where do yo live?. Like to hear from you again nice to meet you. my email address is jdlord@iprimus.com.au talk to you soon. judy.

judit 18month old jack

Hi I'm also 23 turning 24 in December I have two boys 5 & 2 1/2 I love them to death. I just got the internet connected and just learning all about the internet so I 'm trying to find some people to talk to .Look forward to your reply
Hi mumwif1 i am usually able to chat in those times aswell. What is shortland street? Amber is now crawling properly after 3 months of commando crawling I am so happy. She is also climbing on up everything keeping me and her father busy. Is Tait walking yet? I cant wait until Amber is walking she will keep me fit she is always on the go. Are you planning on having anymore children? We will probably have another one within two years so Amber has someone to play with. Anyway look forward to chatting again. My email address is marckristy@optusnet.com.au if you would like to chat there.

Kristy,Vic, 1 year old girl

hi my name is jody and i am new to the chatting
experience too. i live in the sydney suburb of st marys and i have a boy 3 1/2 years and a girl who is nearly 16 months.i am 26 years of age and would like to hear back from you and share our experiences.
Hi Emma_T

I have sent a message to you bfore, but obviously you didn't get it smile

I am 22 years old, and I have a 17 week old son.

I would love to answer any questions that you have! I had no-one to ask questions of when I was pregnant - so I know what it is like to be starved for any information! I was one step away from asking strangers in the street!!

Haha
My email address is Durstt@hotmail.com - do you have messenger?

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

love chatYOU SEND ME ON JohanneChambers@bigpond.com any time you like.....
Hello my name Johanne Chambers I got your Email from Huggies Exchange so I
would have to talk to any time I have told you about my self can you tell me
where you come from..

I came two Weeks early my water came on the Fridaynight about 11.00pm on
the friday And I had him on the Saturday At 2.00 pm but they had to induced
it was going no way at all i went for 12 Hours of labour I was so gald it
was over My mum and shane was there I could have it early but i was waiting
for my mum to come to be there with me she came at 9.00 on the saturday
moring they put the drip in then it was on then .. I had at Ipswich Hospital
they where so good .. And I was home on the Monday Night . . well i will
tell you about my self I been with SHANE for 4 years in Aug the 29 THIS
year I hope to get married We have talk about it . i WILL BE 27 ON THE 3 OCT
THIS YEAR..

I like to go shopping and go for coffee any time with friends and with shane
have BBQ AND Dinner partys cook for peopls go for walks i like do any .. it
is nice to be a first time mum I will do it again any time but we are going
to do it in 2 3years HOPE TO HAVE ANTHER BABY BUT WE need a car to have a
anther baby I did;t know if i was haveing a boy all a girl we pick a boy
name ok but not a girl so next time round we are going to do any thing to
have a girl I from Brisane call Plainland but my family from bray park
Lawnton Strthpine do you know any of those places at all
JohanneChambers@bigpond.com

hope to here from you soon......xxxxxxxxx

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Hi Everyone

I am a first time mum with a beautiful (almost 7month old) baby boy, Sebastian and I live in Petrie, on the North side of Brisbane.

I would love to meet other North Brisbane Mums. I am 24 years old, married to a wonderful man, John, and have just bought our first home. Let me tell you......it has been quite a year.....babies, house, and not to forget, that your whole life gets turned upside down when a baby comes along. smile
Definately all worth it though!!

Hope to speak to some of you soon.
Ruvae
Hi my name is Jodie and I have also just started in this forum i have a son Riley 14mths and we live in QLD I would love to talk to someone with a baby my sons age.

jodie,QLD 14mth baby boy

My name is Heather. I have a 2 1/2 year old son and a 10 month old girl who was born 3 months premature. I live in the Sydney suburb of Merrylands and would love to hear from other mothers about anything and everything.
Hi Tamieka
My name is Susan and I also have a 3year old girl and a 13 month old who like yourself keep me very busy! I'm new to Parent Exchange and would like to chat with other mums for a bit of adult conversation! even if it is about our babies.

Susan,NZ,3 yr old,1yr old littlies

Hello and welcome! I have just recently joined too! I am mum to Helena age 17 months.Iam 31 yrs old & have been married for 6 years.I agree with you 100% about the adult conversation.I'm craving it!Catch up with you soon!

Mum to two gorgeous girls!

Hello to all the mums out there. My name is Maxine I have two very active kids, Jack who is 3yrs and Jade she is 18months. Im a new member and have never done this before.So please forgive me if I rattle on a bit. It will be nice to hear from u all.

jack3y1/2 jade1

Sign in to follow this topic