Huggies Forum

Any November 2004 Mum's Rss

I am a first time mum to Isaac who is 7 weeks ol born 4/11/04. Was wondering if anyone who has babies of similar age want to chat. might be good to exchange ideas problems etc.
hi. my boy ryan was born on the 23/11/04. he has a big brother brayden who is 2 1/2. i sometimes feel like a first time mum with this one. brayden was a perfect baby, he slept through the night at 3 weeks, hardly ever cried, even when he teethed.
Ryan on the other hand needs constent cuddles and is very hard to settle. he is feeding every 2 hours or so. sometimes he will cry for 4 or 5 hours straight, but the pediatrition says he is perfecly healthy, "just one of those babies". so this is all new to me lol.

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

Good to hear from you. Sounds like you really have a handful with him. Isaac sounds like Brayden he really is pretty good most of the time. I wonder if 1st baby's are good so it will make you think of having another????
Isaac had his needles on Saturday and cried all day I couldn't believe a little person could cry that much!! We gave him Panadol and he still cried but the good news he slept 9 hours that night with me having to wake him up on Sunday morning!!! Isaac is still taking about an hour to feed. and really is sucking for the full time. He is having 6 feeds a day and sleeping through the night most nights. How long have your boys taken? It seems like it is forever!!!

Give me your email address if you want and I will sent to an email to it.
Congrats to you both on your new additions

~~~~~~~~~~
Mel
Mum to 5 boys
and 1 Girl
Living In WA
cuenmel@yahoo.com.au
(feel free to email me if you like!)
thanks mel!
Isaacs Mum my email is bonny132002@yahoo.com.au
Ryan is doing a little better, though tonight seems like one of "those" nights. hubby is in bed cause he has to leave for work at 5am so im all alone in my quest to get ryan asleep! i just dont understand it. he has a nice clean nappy, just done a poo, he has just drank 160ml of milk, brought up a fair amount of wind and he still isnt happy. ive been out for a walk, sat on the rocking chair for 1 hour, and tried leaving him alone to put himself to sllep. am i missing something? im at my wits end.

Hi Isaac Harrison's Mum

i am also i first time mum i had my little girl on the 2\11\04. i had a natural borth. my daughter is now 11 weeks and sleeping through at nights, trying to crawling, rolling from back to front smiling laughing and babling

Mld
hey sam! my son is a year older than you RYAN, but he was exactly the same! feeding every two hours, sometimes crying from midnight till 4 or 5 in the morning! now he is a perfect angel!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi, Lilmiss i know what you are going through. I have a 3 almost 4 year old Jacqui, who was the perfect baby slept through never cried ect and Poppy born on the 25/11/04 feeds every2 hours drinking 1/2 a bottle at a time and is still waking up 2xs a night. She use 2 cry 4 - 5 hours a night straight but since i changed he formula shes been better. goes 2 show theyare all different lol.

feel free 2 email me on pk_clark@tpg.com.au

Jacqueline, 3 1/2 Poppy, 3 months

Hi
I have a Girl Breanna who was born on the 19-11-04 i am aslo a first time at the age of 21, id love to chat

Shelley, NSW, Breanna 19/11/04, Lachlan 5/01/07

hi Shelly, if you want to chat, you can email me. ive posted my address above if you like. Im 25, with 2 boys. a 2 yr old and my bubba.

Hello, I am Claudia, 33 now and had my baby boy Ian on 14/11/04. Nice to know you guys here!

Ian is not good sleeper especially for daytime, i bought DVD it's time to sleep but hardly workable , sometime it works when Ian is extremly tired.
He cannot roll from lay-on back positon to side, but can be roll from side to back and from side to tummy. He doesn't smile much we have to try to get him to laugh. He is very strong and heavy , now is already nearly 9kgs and 65cm long. He can grasp toys and change toys from one hand to another and he likes me to cuddle him all the time but unfortunately i couldn't cause I had a lots housework to do!! Tummy time he can lift his head up for a really long time (very strong neck!)

How you little ones going, did you find they grow so quickly?? I live in Greystanes near Merrylands, Parramatta, I am wondering if there is any mother groups in the area?

Anyway, if you would like to chat , please give me e-mail claudiayoung@optusnet.com.au, maybe we can meet sometimes??

Claudia

Claudia , mum to Ian and MuLan

Hi. I'm a first time mum. My baby girl Shanaye was born 13-11-2004. I'll be 30 in a couple of weeks. I'll chat with anyone who wants to. My baby is great. She's slept through the night since 1 week old. She's no problem at all. I'm a single mum so i do everything on my own. I wouldn't have it any other way. At least i don't have to share her. I get to have her all to myself.lol. She's made me so happy. I'd love to compare ages & stages with anyone. Looking forward to chatting with you soon.

Jen & Shanaye.

Jenni, mum of Shanaye born 13-11-2004.

Sign in to follow this topic