I have fraternal twin boys who will be 4 in May

~~~~~~~~~~
Mel
Mum to 5 boys
and 1 Girl
Living In WA
cuenmel@yahoo.com.au
hi
i have twin boys identical 11 weeks old,22/10/04 born at 32 weeks. now 3 weeks. + a 2.5 yr old girl 26/3/02

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

hi im monica and have twin boys 14months old. their names are william and alexander. hope to chat to other mums with twins. my addy is ymavropo@bigpond.net.au... hope to chat soon. see ya

moni SA twin boys 17mnths

Hi Mel,

I have 21 month old non identical twin girls, Hayleigh and Taylah. They were born at 37.5 weeks and weighted 6 poung 9 and 6 pound 3 respectivley lol!

I work full time too! I would love to chat with anyone that has twins or more.

Cassie

Cassie, SA, 19mth twin girls

opps my email is cassandra.mccormack@westmech.com.au
I'd loose my head sometimes if it wasn't screwed on

Cassie, SA, 19mth twin girls

Hi my twins are 6yrs old Jake and Rhiannon. I also have 20 month old boy Mitch. Mitch started off with a twin but his twins died very early in the pregnancy.
I'm all open for any questions and even a chat.
no1loco@bigpond.net.au
Dianne
Hi Di
Sorry to hear of your early loss. I bet the 6 yr old twins are best of friends.
Mine are only 4 weeks or 12 weeks old and are just starting to really notice me. can't wait till they start smiling.

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

I have fraternal twin boys who are 7 months old (born June).

Have your boys been different with there stages? Or have the been relatively the same?
Are they good friends?
A friend of mine has identical twin boys who are 7 this year and is finding they fight alot! She was telling me the other day how they have been great mates but tend to fight heaps!
I am not sure if this applies to fraternals as well and wondered how you got on gasp)

I would love to hear about what they are like gasp)

Linda-27,Wgtn,7yrold twin3yrolds

I forgot to add Di-I was a twin and mine died in the womb also-approx 5 1/2 months.
Its strange but I always knew I was ment to be a twin and although I wasnt told until I was old enough to understand-I still always felt a part of me missing. Although in saying that, I have a special guardian angel who is my twin also gasp)
I was paranoid at one point when I was preggy with my twins that the same could happen to me. I am sorry that you lost one-are your 6 yr old twins identicals or fraternals??

Take care and I look forward to hearing about them all gasp)

Linda-27,Wgtn,7yrold twin3yrolds

I have a boy - girl. Fraternal!! They are really wonderfull together they play more than they argue.
The girl is very out going and the boy is more shy but has a rotten temper.
They both help with the little one.
If I could do it all over and over again I'd always have twins as I find them much easier to care for and yes twice the fun.
I just hope that they will always be close to one another when they get older. Even still now when if one is in hospital due sickness they do fret for each other and get very stessed. Its only been this last year where they dont care if one sleeps at another place, but the one that is home with me has to sleep with me though. Also they both shared a room up until they were 4.1/2 as they always wanted to be together.
I think you'll always feel some kind of loss, but now you do have that little angle who watches out for you and always will.
Dianne
Hi,

I have twin boys born August 2003. William and Anthony - non identical. Born at 37 weeks weighing 7lb and 6lb (yes I was huge). Love to hear more stories about twins. Even though the boys are my first, I think having twins is just about the best thing on earth. They are fantastic. Is anyone a member of the Aust Multiple Birth Assoc in their state?

Victoria ~ 3yr old beautiful twin boys

hi have twin boys william and alexander - when they were born they were 5lb 4oz and 4lb 10. they are now 14months old. they are also non identical

moni SA twin boys 17mnths

Sign in to follow this topic