Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. would like a email penpal!

would like a email penpal! Lock Rss

Hello there!
Im Charmaine, 24, married and had my first little girl on the 19th August!
I dont know many first time mothers and would really like to have some friends with new bubbies!

My email address is [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you when you have time!! ( laughs! )

Take Care
Charmaine.

Charmaine, first time mother!

Hi Charmaine,
I am a new mum who loves to talk/write about her beautiful 10 month old daughter. It would be nice to have someone to chat with who is also a mum. I am a dedicated pen pal. I have a pen friend in America that I have been writing to for 18 years and I have never met her. Sadly she doesn't have any children yet, so we can't talk "baby talk". I am 28 years old, married and a first time mum too.

If you are interested reply here and I will contact you. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi there, im a first time young mum to my 7 month old son, who i love dearly. I am 20 and live in perth with my 22 yo partner and Joshua (son)
Would love to hear from you. I know what its like to need other mums to talk too, when your home with a bub and none of your mates have kids its hard to socialize, luckily i have met some great mums and get out a fair bit. Feel free to email me:
[email protected]

Dp: Danny: 30/10/82, Ds: Joshua: 25/03/03

hi maddychelle, i was intrested in writing to you because my baby boy was also born in dec 2002 .Its nice to have friends with babes at the same age my email is [email protected] if you are intrested in writing to me.

marianne, Qld , mum cheeky monkey 14months

Hi Michelle!
Sorry its taken me so long to reply! I thought Id clicked on the icon where huggies would let me know via my email address if someone had responded to my message!
Wasnt until I came on here today that I realised I had'nt!
Anyway....... ( lol )
I am interested in hearing from you and hope that it may be sometime soon!
Charmaine!

Charmaine, first time mother!

my name is jennie, i have a 4 month old daughter, first time mum. i'm 19 years old and live in sydney.
love to hear from anyone.

[email protected]
Hi Charmaine,
My name is Rhiannon, I live in nz. My son was born on the 25 Aug,hes my first and I am 25. None of my friends have children so its hard to talk baby talk with them, I would love to chat, my email is [email protected]
I lived in Australia last year for a while then moved back here to have bubba, I really loved it there. looking forward to hearing from you.....
Hi,
my name is Leanne and i have a 7 week old daughter, Talana. I am 20 years old and live in Granville with my fiance.
If you would like to email me my address is [email protected] i am also on msn with the same address

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

hi email me on [email protected] would love to hare isea and news i hve 3 boys brad is 3 bkake is 2 and ryan is 15 months bye my name is virpi said viripi i was born in finland i am 38and hve been married to andrew 4 17 years bye hope to her from you soon bye

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic