Huggies Forum

E-mail Pals Rss

Hi there. I love to e mail pals too. My kids ages are 13, 12, 9, 6 and 4. I had 2 boys then 2 girls then another boy. I totally love being a Mum, best job in the world. I am a stay at home Mum although my youngest is at kindy 2 days a week so I have a little break! my name is Kath and my e mail is ekjones01@optusnet.com.au
my email adress is virpikaarina@aol.com i would love to hear from anyone about anything kid related or othrwise bye from virpi

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi to all mums in the Penrith Area. I'm Sue I'm 35 years old, married with 3 kids Matthew 5 years old, Sarah 3 years old, jessica 22 months old. I live in Jamisontown south Penrith nsw. If you live close maybe we can get together sometime for a chat and a cuppa or meet at a park, that would be great. Maybe we can form a small group and get together now and then for some laughs with the kids or if you preferr not to bring kids, thats ok too.

My e-mail addy is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au or mobile is 0412235329 I would love to hear from you.

I have a mothers group on Friday afternoons at 1pm if anyone is interested in joining us. its only a small group so far. Just me and 2 of my friends. So please come along and have some laughs with a glass of wine or coffee etc. We rotate houses too.

Sue.
love to caht had me in to a chat

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Sign in to follow this topic