Huggies Forum

E-mail Pals Rss

Hi Maria!
Congratulations! You must be very excited to have your first baby. I am excited because this is my first boy and after two wonderful girls I'm just a teensy bit daunted by the prospect. Wishing you a swift labour!

Wanna race to the finishing line? I'm due on 22/8. Just kidding. You take your time. Longer incubation, stronger health.

All the best.

Mum 2 Skaie, Alyxanthe & Logan

I don't know what your situation is now, but I have a friend (English lady who grew up in Belgium, came here to marry an Armenian she dated overseas for a few years) who had a similar situation to yours, but no kid to begin with. First daughter was a blessing, second daughter was ignored and all I can say is 'we can't choose family, but we can choose how we treat them'. Both your children have you and that is the most important thing to consider. You have heaps of love to give. It doesn't matter that Sasa is the one they want to see. Look after yourself. You know you are a special person. Treat yourself to a big time dose of TLC. Take care.

My name is Kristie, am just about 26 and have 2 beautiful little girls; Prue, a rambunctious 2 1/2 year old and Paige, a quiet (for now) 4 week old. I live in Brisbane, Queensland but am originally from Canada (I've been in Australia for 4 years now).

I have very few female friends; but would like to be able to 'baby' talk with people (other then my husband and his family). As well, of coarse, have some stimulating conversation; I'm talking about something else than children like what's happening in the world today, etc.

My e-mail address is K_A_B_L_1@hotmail.com if anyone wants to chat about anything. And please don't take offence if I don't reply right away! smile

Thanks and hope to hear from some of you soon.
Kristie

If you can sleep like a baby, you don't have one!

I've seen my obstetrician today and was a wee bit concerned that the baby is not engaged as yet. Then, he asked me what type of delivery did my mum have and he said, oh that's interesting! I will need you to have a cat scan. I had a cat scan done and I will hopefully know tomorrow or by Monday whether I'm having a normal delivery or a c-section. I really don't want to have a caesarian section.

So, it may be a possibility that I will have the baby before the 25/8/03.

I'll keep in touch.
hi maria
I've read that the baby can engage right at the last minute so don't worry too much girl.
What ever you have,it's all worth it.
good luck maria and let us know.

mary

mary.NSW 11 month baby

Hi there. I'm also a married 26 year old Mum with a 4 month old daughter. I am planning on returnng to work next year and wanted to talk to other Mums who are also working. you seem to be doing a bit of everything, though! I'm amazed you have time to chat but am impressed all the same!
I WOULD HAVE TO TALK TO YOU ANY TIME SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ANY TIME MIME IS JohanneChambers@bigpond.com any time you like to talk about any thing you like..

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Hello Maria. What was the interesting thing the doctor discovered. I have never had a Caesarian but I guess no one wishes anyone else to have one. Hope all is good news for you. If you wish to email me direct, I shall reply as soon as I can. My name is Kat and I'm at spiritedsouls2003@yahoo.com.au
All the best.

Hi Staci, My name is Sarah, and I also live in SA, have a two year old and am 28 weeks pregnant with my little girl. I would love to hear back from you at any time. Hope all is well with you and the new baby!

Luv Sarah

candshale@optusnet.com.au
There is nothing to worry about! I wasn't engaged at all with my baby, not even whenI was ten days overdue!! I did end up having a caesarean, but it wasn't for that reason. I ended up becoming engaged in labour, and although they didnt think I could do it - I also got to be 10 cm dialated!I think that it is pretty normal for a late engagement in first time mothers

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

My name is Kath. I have 5 children and live in Qld. My husband and I love children. My eldest is 12 and my youngest is 3. I have dramas with my 3 year old sleeping. He has been toilet trained since he was 20 months, but he is now back in nappies this week as he has started wetting and pooing out of the blue. You sort of think by no. 5 things should just run pretty smooth, but then along comes a problem. I find I lean on the computer more and more, so if any one out there has advice, bring it on.
hi how are becca hows been a mum going.

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Sign in to follow this topic