Huggies Forum

E-mail Pals Lock Rss

Hi Jenny,
My name is Kate and i have two boys. 16 months and 4 months old (very close). If you'd like to be email pals. Drop me an email to leekateh@tpg.com.au Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Jenny. I'm a mum to a 15 month old girl. I am new to this site and would like to meet some mums also.

Eva.
Hi Eva, I am also new to this site and looking for mums to chat with. I have two boys, 16 months and 4 months.
Kate
hi!!

Well i wouldnt know what it is like to have boys....yet lol i have 2 girls aged 3 and almost 5 and am pregnant with our third child. We have been told it its a boy... YAY som i really cant wait to have this one. Im looking forward to a change.

Feel free to email me at all..... michelle_forsdyke@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you soon..would be nice to know what im going to be in for Lol... smile
hey!

i am 24 with 2 daughters 3 and almost 5 and am 27 weeks preg with my third.. Feel free to email me anytime if you wish

michelle_forsdyke@hotmail.com
Gday. My name is Nadine, I am 24 with a 2 y.o and am 21weeks pregnant with our son. I'm married and live in QLD. Anyone who wants to e-mail please feel free any time and I will reply!!!
stevon@iprimus.com.au
Take care and hope to hear from some one soon!!!
hi my name is narelle.

i am a 22 yr old mum to a 18 month old daughter Eilish Sienna. she is fantastic. i'd love to be a mail pal to anyone who wants to talk about the weather or whatever...LOL but i work part time so i dont know if you'd get a reply straight away but i'd do my best. i love showing off pics of my daughter i guess thats what mothers are for.

so anyone that has a child about the same age or whatever please feel free to email me on

kodeybear@hotmail.com

i always have an open ear. hope you all had a great christmas.

Narelle
South Australia, 18 month old daughter Eilish

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

hi how are you my name is Johanne i would love to talk to you any time you like .i am 27 got a boy name Ethan he is one you sne me a email on Johannechambers@bigpond.com any time you like i will send you a photo to you any time you like ?

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

HI THERE MUMS

MY NAME IS MELISSA AND I HAVE A 20MTH OLD SON. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM OTHER MUMS. SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO E-MAIL ME IT IS cjpao@brisbane.qld.gov.au SO IF YOU HAVE A SPARE MOMENT ON YOUR HANDS THAN TALK TO ME. GUARANTEED TO SEND EMAILS BACK.
THANKS
MEL MOTHER OF 1 (20MTHS)

mel, qld, tristan 4

hi i snt u an email hope u gte it i hve snt some othre from this site but they bounced back sying noknown user etc

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

my name is johanne love tochat and be your e pals let me know if you got msn?

i would love to be your epals lets chat had you in my msn so let chat soon

Sign in to follow this topic