Huggies Forum

Hi Lock Rss

Hi my name is Bianka and i have just turned 18. i am from sa and i am 36.5 weeks pregnant. i am having a baby boy. With the people who say they get really dirty looks i am a short girl and seriously i look as if im 13 maybe 14 so could u emagine the dirty looks i get. When someone gives me a dirty look i just ignore it people say we need more population in the world so thats what we are doing!

33weeks

my name is sharon, i am 20 years old and expecting my first on 20/8, i live next to the city in SA and would love to meet other mums.
Email:- [email protected]
thanks

sharon, 20, SA

Hi to all the young mums,
Although I am not a young mum I am 27 I just wanted to say that just because you are young does not mean you will not be fantastic parents so ignore the looks and comments and do not let it affect your experience as an expectant mother. Parenting & Pregnancy is hard enough at any age without having to put up with rudeness from people who don't even know you.
Good luck to you all and congratulations!!

Janelle Vic

Hi, my name is Cathy and I'm from Warrnambool down on the west Vic coastline. I have three boys aged 1,6 and 7. My email is [email protected] and I love chatting to other mums. We are also trying for #4. Hopefully another boy, no house extention or having to move then.

Cathy, m of 3 boys, trying for #4.

you poor thing! and you are right we need more ppl in Australia! you keep working at it! hehe
smile (I have three and trying for a fourth so I'm on the same band wagon)

Cathy, m of 3 boys, trying for #4.

Hi, I'm 23 and having my second child early Jan.
I'm from WA and I was wanting to say hello to everyone.
If anyone wants to chat on msn then feel free to add me. [email protected]
Hope to talk soon

Renee and Shane, WA, 1 + 1 on the way

Hi i'm 24 and 25weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. I live in SA aswell. I would love to hear from anyone my email is [email protected] feel free to add me to your MSN if you like. I also have a 4 yr old lil girl and a 7yr old boy.

Aleks, SA, 5yr old girl, 9yr old boy&bubs 10.4.04

hey Bek,
my name is jezz ad i'm new to this site too. I was looking for mums in Adelaide which seems to be rare.i am 27 amd have one baby 15 months old, i should say todler as she isn't a baby anymore and she is my first child. I am married to Sean and have been for 2 years.
I loved being pregnant well up until the las month and i would love to chat with you as prgnancy makes me clucky and want to do it all again, but sean and i have prmised we will wait for maybe another year.
Look foward to having a chat if you like
HI everyone!!!

Im Amanda and jazz is 8 months old i live south of adelaide and im allways up for looking to make new friends more the merrier! lol!!!!

hope to chat soon bye
hi bek.
im stephanie, im 18 and hav a 15 month old son named benjiman.
we live in sydney, but if u would like to chat feel free to PM me and il give u my email.
hope ur pregnancy is goin well.
Sign in to follow this topic