Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. Looking for email/penfriends

Looking for email/penfriends Lock Rss

Hi my name is pamela and i am 23 years old. I come on huggies web page a few times a month more so when my son was born cause i could get time to my self. My son connor was born almost a year ago on the 8th of july its hard to think he will be one so soon. My partner and me are trying for our second baby.

I am trying to find people who are sort of in the boat i am in trying for their second one. so i would like to here from you if you are

you can drop me a email at
[email protected]
i will reply as soon as i can

hugs and kisses
pamela

TTC a baby girl
https://www.facebook.com/Homemade.by.pamela

Hi there.
My name is Tanya and I live in north queensland. I have a 22 month old son called Lachlan and I have 5 weeks to go till the birth of our second son who will be called Connor.

We wanted to have our children close together so after I had a few months with lockie we tried to have another. I had a tube pregnancy and lost a tube and was rather sick there for abit aswell. So after that we gave up on our second child. But we where every lucky and we have now got this far with everything other then sugar and all is fine.
It is hard at times but if you settle down and relax with things it might happen faster for you.
anyway if you want to chat would love to my email address is [email protected]
chat soon
Tanya
Sign in to follow this topic