Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. looking for a friendly email buddy

looking for a friendly email buddy Lock Rss

Hi My name is Fiona I have 2 beautiful girls 2 year and 9 months and a 4 month old. I am finding it very hard to get out and about to do things with both of them, so I would love to find some email friends to have a chat to share baby milestones, stories a laugh and friendship. If you are interested I would love to hear from you. Have a great weekend Fiona

Fiona, Qld, Mother of 2 Princesses

hi Fiona,
My names Mel and I would love to email you. My address is [email protected] if you are interested. I have 2 children Ethan 4 and Ashleigh 16mths.
I cant garrentee speedy replies as I go to uni 4 days a week.
Mel
I am happy for anyone to email me for a chat

Melissa,Bathurst,3yr old and 1yr old

Hi Fiona, My name is Cristy and Im 26. I have a baby girl named Harmony and she 8 1/2 months. I would love to chat. My email is [email protected]

Harmony 30th october 2004

Hi fiona, you sent me an email, but i accidentally deleted it, and i have also changed my email address, it is now [email protected], please write again.

Jacque
Hi Fiona, bit late for a reply but as they say better late then never. I would love to chat as I too find it hard to get out n about with only 1 car that is taken by the hubby for work. I am a 1st time mom with little jordan who is 7 months.
My e-mail address is [email protected]

Ps I also love to chat.

chat soon hopefully
Jos

NSW mum

Hi Fiona,
My name is Yasmin, I am a 23 year old SAHM of 2 beautiful girls. Michelle is 2 years and 3 months and Alana is 2 months. I live in sydney and am in great need of some adult conversation.
my e-mail is: [email protected]
drop us a line sometime.
cya

Yasmin, WA, 2yr old & 7 mth old

Hi fiona,

My name is Bianca and our girls are similar ages.

Emily will be 2 next week and Jessica is 7 months. I am 28 and a stay at home mum.

My email is: [email protected]

Bye

Bianca, Emily 7/11/03 Jess 24/3/05 Thomas 12/6/07

Sign in to follow this topic