Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

THE FRIENDSHIP GROUP Lock Rss

Hi im starting a friendship group of us mums on here that are regulars. Somewhere we can post pics, birthdays etc and a bit more private for friendly online chats.
the address is
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Huggieslilangels

Hopefully some mums will make lifelong mates, even people in our own area, every one is welcome.........
BUT you must have a post count of 50 before you can join, just to keep some spammers and unsincere people out. If you are honestly serious about wanting to join and you havent posted 50 times, it really wont take too long, and it will give you and us an idea of us/yourself.

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

Hi there

Sounds like a great idea! I have to send a few more posts before I can get there .. talk to you soon.
I would join, but I can't figure out how many posts I have done.

Amanda and Oscar (22 Feb 05)

Hi that sounds great. I will have to do a few more posts to be able to join, would also be great to see pics of all the little ones we hear so much about..

Kelly's mum (14/01/05) walking

Hi Lilmiss,
How are you,i have just put in an application to join your chat group just wondering how long it takes to get a reply back.Cant wait to start chatting i think its a great idea.

mel

Sign in to follow this topic