Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Starting Day Care Lock Rss

Hi,

My son is 13months old and with me 24/7. i was contemplating sending him to daycare 1 day a week for a few hours. he loves being arond other children. i think it would do us both good. for him to interacte with other babies his own age and for me to have some ME tiime. what ages did you start your chidren into daycare?? how did they cope ? and do u think he is just too young? help im finding it hard to decide.

kelly, NSW

Hello i have a 15 month old boy and i am a full time mum to him! I am trying for baby number two and have discussed with my partner the idea of sending my son to creche/daycare for 1 day when i get to about 7 months pregnant. I think it will give him a chance of playing with the other kids and also prepare him for kindergarten in the future years! I would like to keep him there even when the baby comes to give us some time to bond by ourselves and to get some things done! But when the time comes i will decide more precisely. I personally do not think your son is too young but that is only my opinion if you feel you need the time to yourself and think he is ready for it than go for it! Let me know how you get on!

DS 21-04-04 & Due 16-11-06

HI MY NAME IS MANDY I HAVE JUST DONE EXACTLY THAT AS IM DUE TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY IN 2 WEEKS MY SON JORDAN JUST TURNED 2 AND IS IN PRE SCHOOL 2 DAYS A WEEK HE IS ENJOYING IT JUST DOESNT LIKE LEAVING ME BUT HE HAAS A GOOD TIME THERE ARE KIDS THERE AS YOUNG AS 6 MONTHS IF YOU NEED ME TIME TAKE IT I KNOW I DID.AND HE WILL GET USED TO IT PRETTY QUICK AND IF HE REALLY HATES IT THAT MUCH PULL HIM OUT OF CARE HOPE I HELPED EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT [email protected] BUT PLEASE WRITE HI MANDY IN SUBJECT
Sign in to follow this topic