Huggies Forum

MSN chat Lock Rss

Hey any one want to join in on a combined chat on msn just add me to ur list and ill add u to the conversation hot_one123@hotmail.com
talk to you soon.....

Shelley, NSW, Breanna 19/11/04, Lachlan 5/01/07

My email address is checkychick78@hotmail.com. I have a 9 month old boy. From Danica

Danni QLD

Hey my email address is checkychick78@hotmail.com.I will add you to my list. Talk soon. From Danica

Danni QLD

Hey there. I cant get ur mns chat on my comptuer. I have tryed nothing happening. I would like to get in touch. Maybe you could put me on yur mns my email address is as above . From Danica

Danni QLD

Hey Shelly. I cant seem to join u to my mns online chat. my address is checkychick78@hotmail.com.Hear from you soon. From Danica

Danni QLD

Hi all,
I will be adding you guys to my msn list and just so you know or anyone else who views this and wants to chat my addy is..........
danielandjo1@bigpond.com
Would love to hear from you.
Jo, allira's mum

Jo, Tassie. First Daughter Allira 20/6/05

Hi all,

I'm Justine and have an 8 month old son. I'm often on msn and love to chat!
My email is justine0881@hotmail.com so feel free to add me!
Hope to talk to you soon smilesmilesmile

Justine, Vic, Logan 22nd July 2005 @ 33 weeks

Im Elizabeth, Alexis is 7mths old. I live in the vic, west subs. eliza_aries@hotmail.com is my addy if anyone wishes to chat. Add me to msn if u wish.

Elizabeth, Alexis 7mths, Vic

Anyone who wants to chat about bubbies or just being a new mum or dad add me to your msn

kimberleybrooks@hotmail.com

I would love to chat to everyone my address is chunkygut@hotmail.com

jenni

Hey all. My comptuer has died and I havent been able to get to a comptuer so I am sorry if I have not replied to any one. I am borrowing my mums comptuer. And have moved to Brisbane for my husbands work. So I will try to get to a comptuer. Cheers. Take care. Hear from you soon. From Danica

Danni QLD

Sign in to follow this topic