WIN a Bugaboo Lynx valued at $1,399(AUD) with Huggies!
Bugaboo Lynx T&Cs
1. Information on how to enter and Prizes (defined below) forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the “Huggies Bugaboo Lynx Giveaway” Promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 1st January 2022 and closes on 31st January 2022 at 11.59 pm AEST (Promotion Period).
3. The promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited (ABN 65 000 032 333), Level 4 100 Arthur St, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia, Tel (02) 9963 8888 (Promoter).
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 year or over who are members of the Huggies® Baby Club or Huggies® Mum to Be Club (Huggies® Club Members). Entrants who are not already Huggies® Club Members can join online at www.huggies.com.au.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. To enter the Promotion, Huggies® Club Members must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period (Entry):
(1) Log onto https://www.huggies.com.au/promotions (Promotion Website);
(2) Accurately enter all personal information into the online entry form for the Promotion;
(3) Agree to the Conditions of Entry by selecting the “I agree to the Conditions of Entry” check box; and
(4) Click on “Join Now”.
7. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable Entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries are permitted (limited to one per week).
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. There will be one (1) draw conducted for this Promotion (Draw). Entries into the Draw will open at 12:00am and close at 11:59pm on the dates outlined in the table below. The Draw will be held at Kimberly Clark at 2:00pm on the dates outlined in the table below. Additional reserve entries may be drawn and recorded in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. All times indicated are in AEST/AEDST as per local NSW time. Winners will be notified in writing by email within four (4) business days of the Draw, and the winner’s name will also be published on the Promotion Website on the dates outlined in the table below.
28. By entering this promotion, you consent to your personal information being shared with Huggies (Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited) and Bugaboo (Bugaboo Australia Pty Ltd), and receiving marketing communication from Bugaboo Australia and Huggies; and if you are the winner, you consent to your name being published on the Huggies website. Huggies and Bugaboo Australia set out how we handle your personal information, including how you can contact us, in our Privacy Policies https://www.bugaboo.com/au-en/privacy-policy/
Huggies Site Conditions of Use
This website is operated by Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited or its affiliates and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication.
You should read the full Site Terms and Conditions so you know what is available through this site and what your obligations and rights are when you access and use this site. By becoming a member, you are taken to consent to the Site Terms and Conditions. In summary, the Site Terms and Conditions provide that:
all of the intellectual property in the content on the site is owned by us;
there are certain restrictions on the use of the site. For example, most commercial uses, unauthorised modifications or copying of the content and interference with the site is prohibited;
the Huggies Forum is a facility available to Huggies Baby Club members to express their own thoughts and opinions. All thoughts and opinions expressed on the forum are the thoughts and opinions of the participants and not ours. There are specific Forum Terms and Conditions that apply to you when you use the forum.
content submitted to the forum or the site must not be inappropriate, offensive, illegal or infringing or for commercial gain (other than in the 'Promote Your Business' forum);
the site, forum and all content is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind and, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of profits arising out of your access to, or inability to access, the site or your use of, or reliance upon, the site or the content;
we may suspend your membership if you do not comply with the Site Terms and Conditions; and
we may restrict your access to the site at any time without notice.
This promotion has already closed. Please feel free to browse other available promotions below.