Join the Huggies Club for your chance to WIN a Bugaboo Fox 3 valued at $1,999!
Bugaboo Fox 3 T&Cs
1. Information on how to enter and Prizes (defined below) forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the “Huggies Bugaboo Fox 3 Giveaway” Promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 1st December and closes on 31st December at 11.59 pm AEST (Promotion Period).
3. The promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited (ABN 65 000 032 333), Level 4 100 Arthur St, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia, Tel (02) 9963 8888 (Promoter).
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 year or over who are members of the Huggies® Baby Club or Huggies® Mum to Be Club (Huggies® Club Members). Entrants who are not already Huggies® Club Members can join online at www.huggies.com.au.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. To enter the Promotion, Huggies® Club Members must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period (Entry):
(1) Log onto https://www.huggies.com.au/promotions (Promotion Website);
(2) Accurately enter all personal information into the online entry form for the Promotion;
(3) Agree to the Conditions of Entry by selecting the “I agree to the Conditions of Entry” check box; and
(4) Click on “Join Now”.
7. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable Entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries are permitted (limited to one per week).
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. There will be one (1) draw conducted for this Promotion (Draw). Entries into the Draw will open at 12:00am and close at 11:59pm on the dates outlined in the table below. The Draw will be held at Kimberly Clark at 2:00pm on the dates outlined in the table below. Additional reserve entries may be drawn and recorded in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. All times indicated are in AEST/AEDST as per local NSW time. Winners will be notified in writing by email within four (4) business days of the Draw, and the winner’s name will also be published on the Promotion Website on the dates outlined in the table below.
12:00amAESTon 1st December 2021 – 11:59PM
on 31st December 2021
Redraw (For unclaimed prizes)
12:00amAESTon 1st December 2021 – 11:59pm
on 31st December 2021
13. The first valid Entry drawn electronically at random will win a Bugaboo Fox 3 valued at $1,999(AUD).
14. The total Prize pool value is up to a maximum of $1,999(AUD). The value of the Prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion Period and based upon the recommended retail prices at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
15. The Prize (including any unused portion of a Prize) cannot be transferred, exchanged, replaced or redeemed for cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a winner. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize (or a part of the Prize) with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a Prize is unavailable), subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a Prize (or an element of a Prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
17. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary for any unclaimed Prize at the same time and place as the original Draws at 4:00pm AEST/AEDST on the dates outlined in the table above, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities. The winner of any unclaimed Prize, if any, will be notified in writing by email within 4 (four) business days of the relevant draw and details of the winner of any unclaimed Prize will be published on the Promotion Website on the dates outlined in the table above.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected Entries.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. Any Entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
22. If for any reason this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of running as planned due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) modify suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant; (b) disqualify any entrant.
23. The Promoter has no control over Internet or mobile telephone communications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
25. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
28. By entering this promotion, you consent to your personal information being shared with Huggies (Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited) and Bugaboo (Bugaboo Australia Pty Ltd), and receiving marketing communication from Bugaboo Australia and Huggies; and if you are the winner, you consent to your name being published on the Huggies website. Huggies and Bugaboo Australia set out how we handle your personal information, including how you can contact us, in our Privacy Policies https://www.bugaboo.com/au-en/privacy-policy/
Huggies Site Conditions of Use
This website is operated by Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited or its affiliates and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication.
You should read the full Site Terms and Conditions so you know what is available through this site and what your obligations and rights are when you access and use this site. By becoming a member, you are taken to consent to the Site Terms and Conditions. In summary, the Site Terms and Conditions provide that:
all of the intellectual property in the content on the site is owned by us;
there are certain restrictions on the use of the site. For example, most commercial uses, unauthorised modifications or copying of the content and interference with the site is prohibited;
the Huggies Forum is a facility available to Huggies Baby Club members to express their own thoughts and opinions. All thoughts and opinions expressed on the forum are the thoughts and opinions of the participants and not ours. There are specific Forum Terms and Conditions that apply to you when you use the forum.
content submitted to the forum or the site must not be inappropriate, offensive, illegal or infringing or for commercial gain (other than in the 'Promote Your Business' forum);
the site, forum and all content is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind and, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of profits arising out of your access to, or inability to access, the site or your use of, or reliance upon, the site or the content;
we may suspend your membership if you do not comply with the Site Terms and Conditions; and
we may restrict your access to the site at any time without notice.
This promotion has already closed. Please feel free to browse other available promotions below.