Sign up for your chance to WIN The Stork Nest - Skip Hop Brooklyn Bee Bib!
The Stork Nest Promotion T&Cs
1. Information on how to enter and Prizes (defined below) forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the “Stork Nest Giveaway” Promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion commences at 9:00 am AEST on 1st December 2022 (Promotion Start) and closes on the earlier of: a) 15th December 2022 at 11.59 pm AEST; and, b) the Promoter receiving 150 Huggies® Baby Club registrations following the Promotion Start (Promotion Period).
3. The promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited (ABN 65 000 032 333), Level 4 100 Arthur St, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia, Tel (02) 9963 8888 (Promoter).
4. Entry is only open to the first 1,000 Australian residents aged 18 year or over who register as members of the Huggies® Baby Club at huggies.com.au (Huggies® Club Members) and were not Huggies® Club Members on 30th November 2022 during the Promotion Period.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period (Entry):
(1) Log onto https://www.huggies.com.au/register (Huggies Website);
(2) Accurately enter all personal information;
(3) Agree to the Conditions of Use and Privacy check boxes; and
(4) Click on “Register”.
7. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable Entries will be deemed invalid.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant. Only one entry may be made by each Huggies Club Member.
12. The first 150 entrants (each a winner) will receive, by email to be sent by the Promoter within 7 days following the expiry of the Promotion Period, a coupon which will entitle the entrant to redeem a Skip Hop Zoo Brooklyn Bee Silicone Bib valued at $29.95 from the online store located at https://www.thestorknest.com.au, subject to any terms and conditions imposed by its operator Bloom & Grow Australia Pty Ltd (The Stork Nest) from time to time in connection with any such Prize redemption and purchase, including (without limitation) terms relating to: website usage; handling of personal information; warranty and other terms of sale; payment methods; and delivery or other charges payable for any purchase from The Stork Nest (the Prize). Delivery charges will apply and no other promo codes can be used concurrently with the Prize.
13. The Promoter is in no way involved in or responsible for the sale or fulfilment of purchases from The Stork Nest. Any enquiries concerning redemption of the Prize must be directed to The Stork Nest, at [email protected] or (02) 8069 8963.
14. The total Prize pool value is a maximum of $29.95. The value of the Prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
15. The Prize (including any unused portion of a Prize) cannot be transferred, exchanged, replaced or redeemed for cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a winner. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize (or a part of the Prize) with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a Prize is unavailable), subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected Entries.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the Huggies Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. Any Entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If for any reason this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of running as planned due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) modify suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant; (b) disqualify any entrant.
22. The Promoter has no control over Internet or mobile telephone communications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
24. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a Prize, including any item purchased through redemption of the Prize.
This website is operated by Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited or its affiliates and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication.
You should read the full Site Terms and Conditions so you know what is available through this site and what your obligations and rights are when you access and use this site. By becoming a member, you are taken to consent to the Site Terms and Conditions. In summary, the Site Terms and Conditions provide that:
This promotion has already closed. Please feel free to browse other available promotions below.