Get Your Free Potty Training Chart
When you request a free toilet training guide from Huggies, a toilet training progress chart is included that you can hang on a wall near your child’s potty or the toilet. Rewards charts are a great toilet training tool and generally accepted as key part of the toilet training process.
The chart is reversible to accommodate both boys and girls, with a Cars 2 design for boys and a pretty pink princess design for girls.
What’s in the Chart?
The chart shows the most important stages in toilet training:
- Stage 1: I can tell Mum when I’m wet!
- Stage 2: I can wear Training Pants!
- Stage 3: I can sit on the toilet or potty!
- Stage 4: I can put on and take off Training Pants by myself!
- Stage 5: I can tell Mum when I need to use the potty!
- Stage 6: I can use the toilet with help from Mum!
- Stage 7: I can use the toilet and I can flush the toilet too!
- Stage 8: I can wipe myself now and wash my hands after the potty or toilet!
- Stage 9: I’m keeping track of accidents and soon I’ll have a whole week without them!
Request your toilet training guide, or if you feel you and your child are ready, see how to start potty training.